*

"You don't know my struggles, my feelings, anything! You don't know me, it was all your dumb act of innocence that I fell for for a split second. But no, I'm over it, I'm just the 'depressed loser that deserves to die' after all. You are the one that started all of this, don't forget that! You were with them and you are one of them! You don't see what is happening to me, never have, never will. Go live your own fucking life and stay out of mine Harry, I'll see you in another life because I might not make it to tomorrow."

With one more look at the eyes I started falling for, I left. I didn't want to see nor speak to anyone,

for the rest of my life.

~~~

Harry is in the 'popular' group, he can make friends with a click of his fingers. He tries to be nice to everyone but doesn't realise when he's not, well except for when he is picking on Bailey.
Picking on her is his version of fun. Yes everyone, literally everyone laughs when he's in action to pick on her. But her, she's another story.
She should be an actress with the amount of acting she does in a day. She pretends to be okay around everyone, even her best friend. She masters perfect happiness when it is needed, but behind closed doors, truth be told, she's dead.
She's got no soul, no meaning, no feeling, no nothing. She feels as if she just has a body and nothing more. No one could give a damn about her, that's why she doesn't give a damn about herself.
But why does that change all because a boy, that has picked on her forever now, sees that she just needs someone?

~~~

*Story includes strong language & self harm.
There will be a warning for self harm parts*

Harry's physical features will be used in the book, not his personality as this is obviously a fan fiction and he is a made up character.

Enjoy,Vote,Comment,Follow me,Add to your library,Thank you

Enjoy,
Vote,
Comment,
Follow me,
Add to your library,
Thank you.