Telling Your Family

-Genji-

You are now 13 weeks pregnant and you and Genji had invited your family to your house to tell them that your pregnant. Once your family got there you were so excited to tell them that you couldn't stop smilinv while Genji just couldn't stay in one spot. You got your family to sit down while you and Genji stood in front of them, you and Genji looked at eachother and then looked at your family.
"We have something to tell you...We are pregnant" you and Genji said together and your family just cheered and then created a group hug. After that you, Genji and your family celebrated.

-Hanzo-

You are 14 week pregnaet and you are just so happy and Hanzo was being protective, Hanzo invited your parents came over and sat down. You motioned for Hanzo to tell them, Hanzo took a deep breath and then he said,
"We are having a baby". Your parents looked at you and nooded they moved over to you and hugged you pushing Hanzo away from you, you smiled and then your parents were asking all these questions like what do you want the baby to be or even have you thought about a name yet. You just smiled knowing that this was going to be your life for awhile but you didn't care since you were just too happy about the baby.

-Lucio-

You are 15 weeks pregnant and you and Lucio headed over to your grandparents place to have a family dinner and you and Lucio knew that this was the right time to tell them. Once you and Lucio got there well you were all talking and then once dinner was ready you desided to make a toast.
"So it's good to see that everyone is happy and smiling and me and Lucio are happy to say that we are expecting a little one", your parents were shocked but then happy. Everyone was so happy and congratulating you so felt way better about having a child then you were before.

-Mccree-

You are 13 weeks pregnant, you didn't feel like seeing your family and telling them so you message your family and they were all going crazy saying 'Congrats', 'Happy for you' or 'It's good to hear that'. You and Mccree were happy with the surport that was being given and that your family are even just happy to see that everyone was pleased about the news.

-Reaper-

You didn't want to sat at the house knowing Reaper wanted to talk about the baby but you didn't want to hear it, you are now 16 weeks prgenet and your with your family. You had not told yoir family when you got there but you knew that they just knew and that you were upset with Reaper so they didn't talk to him when he called.

-Soldier 76-

You are now 14 weeks pregnant and you felt like you should tell your family so you texted your sister that your pregnet and right away your sister said,
"I'll be over in 5". You smiled and shook your and you told Solider 76 and he just laughed and then started to clean up while you just grabbed some food just waiting to see your sister become a crazy sister and furture auntie.

-Junkrat-

You are 15 weeks pregnant and your family still didn't know about Junkrat but then you have been cutting your family out of your life. They have been getting more and more into trouble so you just sent them a message saying,
"Your out of my life, I'm married and I'm pregnant so don't expect anything from me bye". Junkrat was happy to see that you were happy about feeling the weight of your family being gone and you felt great and felt even better about being married to your junker and expecting your first child.

-Zenyatta-

You are about 14 weeks pregnet and since you don't have family but you see yours and Zenyatta's friends as family so you told all of them. They were all happy for you and Zenyatta, you loved all the surport that they were all giving you and that was great.

-Roadhog-

You have been at your parent's place since you told Roadhog that your pregnant and now your 16 weeks pregnet and you have told your friends. They are happy for you and your mum is still jumping for joy and your dad is still angry about Roadhog so you had to make him promise to not hurt Roadhog and he did.

-Doomfist-

You are now 15 weeks pregnant and you have told your friends and family and all of them gave you mixed messages. Some are happy and others are not, your family is not big on it while your manager thinks that you being pregnant will help grow your career. You didn't care since you were going to be a mother and Doomfist is really happy to be a father and raise the baby and watch the baby grow.

-Winston-

You have been keeping your distance from Winston, your about 17 weeks pregnant and you may not have family and feel alone but you knew one person you could tell. Your dad is in prison so you went to vist him,
"Hi dad I only came to tell you I'm pregnant with Winston's baby". You dad became pissed but you left knowing that you were alone even though you are married you know he doesn't know what to think about the baby.

-Reinheardt-

You are now about 15 weeks pregnet and you desided it was time to tell your parents even thought they still don't like Reinhardt too much. So you called them and told them and they were really happy about it and you were happy yourself and felr even better but then Reinhardt being happy was enough is good for you.

-Tourbjourn-

You are still very worried about being a mum and your now 14 weeks pregnant and you didn't feel like telling your family. So Tourbjourn told them over the phone,
"I wanted to tell you and me and (Y/N) are going to have a baby", well they were not too impressed but you didn't care you had alot on your mind to really care.

-Wreaking Ball-

You are now 13 weeks pregnant and you and Hammond told your brother right away and they were crazy already desiding who would be the best and worst uncles. You just left that to them and just grabbed some food knowing maybe telling your brothers was a bad idea in your life.

-Bastion-

No need to tell anyone when the one being in your life already knows.

-A/N-

So here we are another chapter and I hope you like it since I couldn't think exactly to do for this one, I'm happy that everyone is enjoying this and the next chapter will be revealing the gender of the baby so get ready to gas or just leave it to the imagination. So anyways have fun and imagine to your hearts desire,

-Missing Girl