Stage Three After Your Break Up

-Genji-

Another two months went by and you were doing a lot better, one thing was that was still holding you back was Genji, you still had the bracelet that he gave you. You would look at and your parents would go on and on about how you should get rid of it but no you just couldn't. You couldn't even sleep without it being on you or else you would cry and beg for him to come back, your parents knew about this and worried that this was destroying you. Then after two days you went back to the state that you were in when you came to live with your parents, this hurt them and they were trying to get you back on your path.

-Hanzo-

You have been doing well since a month and a half has gone by, your new friends have been good to you and you have been happy. You have not even thought about Hanzo and that was a good thing for you until you were looking through a bunch of your stuff. You had come cross the bracelet that he gave you and you just started to cry, you placed it in your hand then you put it in a draw and looked away from yourself, you were then trying to block Hanzo out of your mind. You took a deep breath and then you called your friends over to get them to hangout and help you out. 

-Lucio-

Your Grandparents were a really a big help for you, three months had gone by and you had been working a little. It wasn't a full job but it was something for the mean time, then one day you were sitting on the couch  playing with the bracket that Lucio gave you. Your Grandmother saw this and moved up to you and took it out of your hand and turned on the TV. She walked away and you started to watch the TV and it was just a normal TV show. Until you saw Lucio playing music, he looked like he was having fun and not in pain of you and him ending your relationship. You turned it off and went to go find something else to do. 

-Mccree-

After two months you were almost done doing up the house, you had finished the living room, your parents room, two bathrooms, kitchen and a office. You were working now on the living room and you were painting the walls and you were looking at it and you liked it. You turned to get more paint and saw the bracket that Mccree gave you sitting on the table so it wouldn't get paint on it. You sighed and then got back to your work, you didn't need to think about him since it was his fault that this happened. You went straight back to work and once your mum came back home you asked her to hide the bracket away from yourself so you didn't think about Mccree. 

-Reaper-

After a good month of this and you were doing so much better then before well unless you looked at your bracelet. It just brought you good memories but then it would lead you to when you brock up and it hurt you. You had to start hiding it from yourself but then you always lead yourself back to it. You knew that it was just in your head and needed to take your mind off of it so you started to play guitar.  

-Soldier 76-

Three months went by and you were doing so much better and you even started to do some work, you started to teach children how to defend themselves and even how to protect others. It was good and sometimes your sister would show up and ask you to teach her too. After one of your lesson you noticed the bracket with your stuff, you went to pick it up but your sister takes it away from you and shakes her head and starts walking away with it and you grab your stuff and follow her home. 

-A/N-

I am still loving this and I will continue to write this also I had no clue that a break up could do this to a person. I am unable to understand relationships oh well, have fun and imagine to your hearts desire

-Missing Girl