You Get Kidnapped

-Genji-

You woke up and got out of bed, you moved into the bathroom and hopped into the shower, you were washing your body and hair. After you did that you got out of the shower you dried yourself off and put on your (F/Colour) bra and underwear. You then put on a shirt with a (F/Flower) on it, black skirt and some black tights, you also put on your bunny slippers. You headed downstairs to see Genji making breakfast, you smiled at Genji and moved over to him and rapped your arms around him.
"Morning Carrot, I though you would have been at work by now" you said placing your head on his shoulder. Genji moved out of your grip and turned to face you, he removed his mask and looked into your (E/Colour) eyes. He kissed you and then said,
"I wanted to make you breakfast to say I love you then head to Overwatch but then you look too sexy to leave" you started to laugh and then looked at him with a big smile and still laughing.
"You are going to work and nothing will change that so you go off to work before I kick you out and you won't be let back in" You said crossing your arms, Genji kisses you on the cheek then puts his mask back on. Then before you know it he is out the door, you cleaned up Genji's mess and then ate the breakfast he made for you, after doing that you sat down and started to look at paper work, with the TV on. You just kept on looking through all the paper work when all of a sudden you hear a knock at the door, you get up and move over to the door and open the door. Once you opened the door you saw all these scary people with mask, you tried to shut the door but they stopped it so you started to run. You ran upstairs and locked your bedroom door behind you and then you climbed out the window, then you slowly made your way down. Once you were on the ground there was a problem, they were all surrounding you, one of them walked up to you and knocked you out. You knew this was not good and you were scared, so scared that you wanted Genji, you wanted to call for him but you were in trouble and he was not here to save you.

-Hanzo-

You woke up to Hanzo kissing you on the cheek, you opened your eyes and smiled at him,
"Now what are you doing Blue Dragon?" you asked sitting up. Hanzo sat on the bed and brushed his fingers through your (H/Length) (H/Colour) hair,
"I have to head out but I will be home for lunch today, I made you breakfast and also I grabbed the mail, it's all left on the kitchen bench for you" Hanzo said smiling. You pulled Hanzo into a passionate kiss, you parted from the kiss and told Hanzo,
"Now get going then, I'll be fine and thanks for making me breakfast, I will make you your favorite for lunch" Hanzo smiled and then got up and left. You got up and out of bed, you got changed into a (F/Colour) dress that goes all the way down to your feet. You walked downstairs and started to eat your breakfast as you were eating you started to look through the mail, it was mostly junk and a few bit of mail from your parents. All of a sudden you felt like someone was watching you, you didn't know what to do so you just stock off thinking that it was in your head. That was until you felt something, you turned around and saw some guy with a gun pointed at you. You hit him and tried to run but it didn't help since you are wearing a dress, all of a sudden someone else grabbed you. You tried to hit them but they threw you into the wall and then before you could do anything more guys grabbed you and knocked you out cold, you were worried about what these guys would do to you.

-Lucio-

You were sleeping when all of a sudden you felt someone tap you, you opened your eyes slowly to see Lucio. You rolled over so your back was facing Lucio and said,
"I'm sleeping DJ so go away" you hear Lucio chuckle then he picks you up bridal style and carried you into the dinning room. He sat you down at the table and gave you breakfast, you looked at the food and then you head dropped down onto the table after you pushed the food away. Lucio lifted up your head and moved the food back in front of you,
"Come Dancing Queen you should eat also I have to go out for a bit and I wanted to make sure you eat something instead of sleeping in. Oh and before I forget your boss called asking you to go into work in three hours" Lucio said getting up from the table. You looked at Lucio and started to eat,
"Ok, well I'm up anyways so might as well go into work since they need me, so get going DJ" you said going back to the food. Lucio smiled, he kissed you on the forehead and headed out the door, after eating breakfast you got ready for work. After you were all ready you headed outside to your car, once you got to your car you were hit in the head. You turned around and fell to the floor only seeing a few guys before competently blacking out.