He Goes Looking for You

-Genji-

Genji was always looking for you, he would look everywhere for you, he was not going to give up until he saw you in his arms.

-Hanzo-

Hanzo trusted Mccree and Overwatch to find you but he just couldn't wait around so he went looking for you too. He was going to find you if it was the last thing he was going to do and nothing was going to stop him.

-Lucio-

Lucio couldn't do anything know you were not around so right away he got Dva to help him go looking for you and that was final. 

-Mccree-

As soon as he found out that you were taken he was looking for you, looking for information and he was not going to stop. Even if he had to beat some people up he didn't care he was going to find you and he was not going to stop.

-Reaper-

Reaper was too angry and I mean too angry, so angry that even Junkrat would think he would explode. Anyways he never went home or at Talon he was always out looking for you shooting anything he could knowing that he would have you back. 

-Soldier 76-

Soldier 76 was always forced to stay at Overwatch until they find something but that didn't stop him. He kept on looking for you with everything he got hoping that you will hold on until you were back in his arms.

-Junkrat-

Junkrat was crazy looking for you, Roadhog tried to keep him together but like hell that was working. Junkrat would be blowing stuff like crazy if he thought someone knew where you were but yet nothing and that just pissed him off.

-Zenyatta-

Zenyatta trusted Genji to find you with the help of Overwatch but he just couldn't help to go looking as  well.

-Roadhog-

Roadhog was pissed but he kept a clear head and focused on just finding you and what he will do to show you how sorry he is and that he will be here for you. 

-Doomfist-

Well it is easy to know what Doomfist is like trying to find you, he is punch and killing anyone he was sure knew where you are. 

-Winston-

Winston was doing everything he can in his lab making sure he didn't leave anything behind and then after that he is on the streets looking for you. He was double checking everything knowing he will find you. 

-Reinhardt-

Well Reinhardt maybe strong but without you he feels week so he kept on looking for you knowing he will find you and have you in his arms.

-A/N-

Yay another one done and now onto work on another one and now that I have locked all the guys away from each other I can get more work done. So do any of you want another chapter posted or want two chapters posted every second day or maybe once a day. Have fun and imagine to your hearts desire

-Missing Girl