You Guys Have A Fight

-Genji-

You were out for a walk when you saw Genji was with a girl, you could just hear what they were talking about.
"Are you still with that little slut?" the lady asked Genji, you looked at his face and he looked a little up set.
"Yes I am but I do plan to leave her, I just need to find the right time to break up with (Y/N)" Genji said, you didn't know that this could happen to you. He was seeing a girl behind your back and also he was planning to break up with you, you just stood there and looked at him. You didn't know what to do or even say, that was until Genji saw you and looked into your eyes and you ran home. Once you got home you ran to your room and shut the door and sat at the door and started to cry. Then you heard Genji outside calling to you, you didn't answer but then you looked out your window to see Genji had climbed onto the roof and then climbed through the window.
"(Y/N) we need to talk about us" Genji said looking strong, you got up off the ground and looked at him with tears in your eyes.
"We should talk about us since you have been cheating on me with one of your biggest fans and your leaving me for her so sure lets talk about us then" you said getting more and more angry with every word. 
"I have been cheating on you since you have been sleeping around behind my back and I thought you were going to be the one but no you were sleeping around" he said getting angry with every word.
"Me sleeping around, I have never slept with a guy in my life I am still a virgin and I wanted you to be my first but I guess not if you are saying that you think I have been sleeping around" you said trying not to slap with. Genji looked at you, almost like he was thinking if you were telling the truth or not,
"Well that is not what I have heard and I kinda believe her then you right now" Genji said and that just made you snap. You slapped him,
"Get the hell out before I hurt you so leave now" you said looking down to the ground, you could hear him leave and you looked up and saw that he was gone. You fell onto the bed and curled up into a ball and cried out for an hour or two until you passed out into a deep dreamless sleep.

-Hanzo-

Hanzo came over and he was really not in a good mood and he wanted to relax so he was sitting in the sitting room watching TV while you were in the kitchen cleaning up,
"Hey Grumpy why are you grumpy this nice day?" you asked hoping he will open up to you and put a smile on his face,
"I don't want to talk about it my Doragonpurinsesu (Dragon Princess)" Hanzo said sounding angry. You knew not to push it so you walked over to him and sat down next to him, you started to brush your fingers through his hair but then he grabs your arm and starts gripping it tightly. 
"Ouch Hanzo you are hurting me" you said with pain written all over your face, Hanzo let's go and moved away. He looked away from you and he looked really angry,
"Hanzo is something wrong this is not like you so is something up?" you asked looking a little upset and a bit broken. 
"Oh I don't know I have been hearing about some stuff about you like you have been seen with a bunch of guys, you being seen kissing other guys and many other things" Hanzo said not looking away from you and looking really pissed.
"I don't know where the hell you have heard this but no I have never done that Hanzo I am yours and only yours" you said to Hanzo moving closer but he gets up and moves to the door and opens it,
"I don't know if I can believe you so I'm just gonna go, see you around (Y/N)" Hanzo said as he left and closed the front door. You just sat there and felt like your heart just stopped right there and you just curled up into a ball of sadness. 

-Lucio-

You desided to head over to Lucio's place and hangout but he wasn't there at the moment but he said he would leave a key for you, you grabbed the key and headed inside. Once you got inside you looked around and desided to explore, until you came to his room and you were looking everywhere around the room. Then you came across a box you were slowly moving closer to it before you were grabbed and pulled away really hard like.
"OUCH!" you yelled, you looked to see it was Lucio and he didn't look happy, 
"What the heck (Y/N) I thought you wouldn't go looking through my stuff like I trusted that you wouldn't go through my stuff" Lucio said. You could tell he was pissed but you really wanted to know why,
"What is in there if you don't mind me asking or can you not tell your girlfriend what is inside it?" you asked looking into his eyes.
"No I will not tell my girlfriend and you should understand that Babe" he said trying not to yell,
"So your going to hide this from me, I thought we told each other everything but if you don't I guess I will just leave before you start getting angry since I want to know what your hiding" You said as you headed straight to the door and you headed back home. 

-Mccree-

Mccree and you were out at a party that was thrown for your mum, there were a lot of people there, there were a few guys but you were too busy  being worried about Mccree. For awhile he has been starting fights and has even hurt a lot of them. You looked around to see that Mccree was gone and nowhere to be seen, so you walked around to see that Mccree was fighting one of the guys at the party.
"MCCREE STOP THIS!" You yelled trying to get his attention but nothing he was throwing punches at the guy. So you ran over to him and tried to pull him off but no he ended up pushing you onto the floor. You looked up at him and then you punched him in the face and he stopped and looked at you,
"STOP WITH THIS SHIT AND WALK AWAY!" you yelled at him and he moved over to you,
"WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE YOUR NOT FIGHTING OR GETTING HURT!" he yelled back at you. You looked at the floor then you slapped him again with tears in your eyes and then you left the party before you did anything else. 

-Reaper-

Gabriel had been away on a mission again but this was like the twentieth time in two months, you started to feel like he was pushing you away. That was until he came over wounded and not in a good shape, you found him sitting on your couch not looking to good.
"WHAT THE HELL GABRIEL AGAIN!" you yell moving over to him to check him out,
"Yes again, can you just patch me up so I can get back to work ok" he said with pain all over his face. You moved closer to him and noticed that there was something in his pocket so you grabbed it, just before he could grab you, you moved over to the other side of the room and saw what it said.
"What is this list for, guns, explosives and a few other dangerous things, are you going to tell me what this is for or do I have to find out myself?" you asked looking up and Gabriel who has gotten up and has taken the piece of paper out of your hand.
"That is none of your business so just stay out of it" he said and you could tell that he was trying not to yell at you,
"I'm your girlfriend and if your girlfriend aka me wants to know why you would have a list with this stuff on it well it makes me worry" you told him trying to stay calm. He shook his head and walked to the door,
"Well you should just accept it and for now I'll get patched up by someone else that doesn't ask questions" he said as he walked away and out of your house leaving you to stay were you stood speechless and hurt. 

-Soldier 76-

Jack was not a guy to act weird but for some reason he was acting weird, sneaking around, not talking to you and well just everything your not use to him acting like this and it worried you. So you went up to him to ask what is going on but it took you awhile to find him but you did find him in his office the last place you checked. 
"Hey Jackie um why have you been avoiding me?" you asked with a concerned look on your face, Jack was just sitting at his desk looking at all these different pieces of paper.
"I've been working and you should do the same (Y/N)" Jack said still looking at the papers, 
"Jack, I'm your girlfriend not one of your soldiers so why are you now tearing me like one?" you asked feeling really upset and you were about to cry. 
"(Y/N) YOU NEED TO STOP THIS YES YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND BUT I'M STILL YOU COMMANDER SO BE A SOLDIER AND GO TRAIN OR SOMETHING NOW MOVE IT SOLDIER!" Jack yelled getting up from his chair. You were stunned but pulled yourself together to run out of the room in tears and running straight to your room.    

-A/N-

Hey my wonderful readers I hope you like this scenario, it was hard to write since I have never had a fight with an relationship I have been is but I hope I did good. Have fun and imagine to your hearts desire

-Missing Girl