Planning The Wedding

-Genji-

Planning a wedding is so hard, you have to plan the guest list, food, cake, place and you even have to get a dress. You were working on all your spare time you got and Genji tried to help but sometimes he was not much of a help. So he tried to stay out of the way unless you asked for his help, you really hated all the work that went into weddings but you knew it was all going to be worth it. 

-Hanzo-

Wedding, wedding, wedding you were so stressed out about planing yours and Hanzo's wedding. You wanted it to be perfect but you didn't know how to get it all together, you did ask your parents to help but they were really not happy and told you not to marry Hanzo. That put you on edge and told them that you didn't care and that you never want to hear from them again.

-Lucio-

Getting everything planed for the wedding was hard work but Lucio was a really big help including your grandparents. After making sure they were not going to kill Lucio so that worked out after hours of trying to get them to stop. Anyways planing the wedding was to hard except for music and food but everything else was so hard. 

-Mccree-

Planning the wedding was easy since you didn't want it too be really big but not too small either so all good here.

-Reaper-

Don't even ask planning a wedding with a guy whose favorite colour is black is so hard and you can't get him to shut up with the colours. 

-Soldier 76-

A normal wedding is all you wanted so easy here.

-Junkrat-

Don't ask since Junkrat wanted everything to be a bomb or looks like a bomb he even wanted the cake to be a real bomb.

-Zenyatta-

Planning, planning, planing a wedding is so hard for you since all you can think about is the honeymoon.

-Roadhog-

Why do you need to plan a wedding since your mum has taken that off your hands while trying to keep your dad from killing Roadhog.

-Doomfist-

NEED MORE WEDDING MAGAZINES!!!

-Winston-

Planing a wedding, piece of cake...if you were not working all the time and trying to stop yourself from going crazy about it.

-Reinhardt-

Reinhardt has it all planed all you have to deal with is the dress.

-A/N-

Weddings...never been to one unless I count my parents wedding when I was a few months old and my grandparents wedding that I was also a few months old too. Oh well I just did this to my self now on to the next one. Have fun and imagine to your hearts desire,

-Missing Girl