Protect Me

Not this being the first time I've updated since 2018 :/

For Shadow3665 ❤️
- - -
Ben smiled and walked into a huge training room where Rey was practicing fighting with a sword. She was slashing out on a bag, a look of anger in her eyes.

"Rey, let me help you." Ben said grabbing a training stick. "The trick is to aim at the side and then swing."

"Thanks!" Rey said grinning. Grabbing the stick, the swung at the bag as Ben had showed her.

"Good job!"

"Can I have a good job kiss?"

Ben smiled and threw his arms around the tiny girl. Dipping her slightly, he leaned in and kissed her gently. "I love you."

Rey giggled and kissed back. "I love you too."

Ben smiled at his girlfriend. She really was the best part of his life. "I'm going soon."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going off with some scouts, there's some battle planning that needs to be done."

"Can I come?"

"No, I need you to stay here and stay safe. I promise you'll get your dose of action soon."

"Ben, I don't care about that. Yes, it would be nice to experience some action instead of training all day but that's not the point. I want to protect you."

"You want to protect me?"

"I can't lose you."

"Rey, I-"

Rey kissed Ben before he could finish his sentence. "I can't lose you, my love. You were gone for too long and now I finally can hold you in my arms. I don't ever want to lose that."

Tears began to form in Ben's eyes. "God, I love you."

"I love you too, Ben." Rey said leaning in for another kiss.

- - -

"We have located a base. Send troops in as soon as possible."

"Sir, are they expecting us?"

"They have no idea," the general laughed. "It's time to start the end of the vampires and finally create peace and safety."

"It's finally the end of them."

- - -

Sorry for such a short chapter but I have a longer one in the process of being written! Anything you guys want to see happen? Let me know and I'll try to incorporate it!! :)