I love you

Rey rolled over and stared at Ben. Ben looked down to the floor, deciding what he would say. They were at Rey's house, laying on he bed in utter silence. Ben opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Ben? Are you okay? Who is Kylo Ren, he is definatly not you. Your Ben... right?" Ben smiled softly and wrapped Rey into a hug. "Of course it's me. It's just that I have two names, that's all." Rey gave Ben a confused look. Ben looked at Rey and smiled a bit then frowned.

"Rey, when I was trying to find my way back home I was maybe eleven when I ran into a vampire cult and thats when I found out I was on the other side of the world from here. I joined them and we raided village's and city's, killing anyone we saw untill we weren't hungry anymore. Rey- I'm here for more then one reason..."

- - -

Rey gave Ben a confused and worried look. She grabbed his hands and squeezed them. She could already tell that something wasn't right... how he came, the cult, his scar... Rey looked into his eyes. There was hatred, fear and the eyes of broken child. Rey crawled into Ben's lap, her tiney frame against his muscular frame. She dug her face into his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist. Rey felt Ben smile a bit before he started speaking again.

"Rey... I saw the sunset. Not this minimalistic dark purple sky. It's beautiful, almost as beautiful as you. We're taking back the world, slowly. This scar... A knife. The scars on my back? Silver bullet. It's nasty out there but we took parts of the world back were we don't have to worry about kids being kidnapped. Rey-" Ben was stopped when Rey hugged him tightly. She cried remembering the day that Ben was taken from her.

"Ben is gone. I'm sorry Rey. We're going to his funeral so get ready." 10 years old Rey cried as an empty casket was placed into the ground. Rey pulled out a doll from her hand. Ben's doll. He had forgotten it when he left. Rey placed it on the grave and a fresh new set of tears sprung into her eyes. She felt a hand on her shoulder but when she turned there was no one there.

"I want you to come with me. When all of this fighting is over. I want to show you a sunrise and sunset. I want to take you to a book store in New York, not a tiney limited amount book store. I want to be there for you for all of the years I missed. Rey I-"

Ben stared into Rey's eyes. She looks into his. Ben leaned in and gently placed his lips on hers before pulling away, waiting for a reaction. Rey blushed and looked away. She squeezed his hand and looked back up. She smiled softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. Ben grinned and kissed her forehead. The two turned around to see a woman wearing all red and grey, gaping at the two.

"AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MR?" Ben gulped and looked at Rey. Rey rolled her eyes and walked over to the woman. "Mom, this is Ben. Ben Solo." The woman sneered at Ben and shrugged. A loud crash was heard downstairs, as if someone had dropped glass. Her mother gave her a remorseless glare and ran down the stairs.

"I'm sorry," Ben said seething in anger. Rey hopped back into the bed and leaned her head against Ben's shoulder. Ben smiled and stroked her hair. "I'm staying here tonight, I don't want you alone with that woman." Rey sighed. "You don't have to-"

"No. I'm going to be here for you Rey. I know your mom is an alcoholic, I saw the bottles and I heard you talking to your father at the cemetery. I don't want to leave you here alone," Ben said as he pulled the covers over the two of them. He pulled Rey close to him and Reys face flushed. She snuggled into his body and felt a peck on her cheek. Ben smiled and closed his eyes.

"Good night Rey. I love you."

A picture of Adam to grace your day💗