Finn Loves Weddings

Ben looked out of the rear view mirror of the car to see Rey running out of a house towards him. Ben's breath hitched as Rey ran up to the window. He opened up the door and embraced the upset looking Rey. Ben could feel Rey relax a bit. He smiled and kissed her temple.

"Ben, why didn't you tell me?" Ben looked down at the floor nervously. "Rey... join me. We are so close to complete domination-"

"Don't do this Ben," Rey said with tears sprinting into her eyes. Ben sighed and moved a strand of hair out of her face. He smiled sadly at her. Her light green eyes had a look of sadness in them. Ben pulled Rey into a tight hug and dug his face into the crook of her neck.

"Just come with me. They took so much away from us, Rey. Your father, my childhood, your mothers sanity and the mass amounts of vampires slain under their hand." Ben looked into Rey's eyes, pleading. Sure he would go wether she came or not, after all he was a leader of a regime but with or without Rey, he'd be lonely. "Please," Ben said grasping her small hands with his large ones.
- - -
Rey looked as if she was torn. Looking behind her she saw Finn who gave her a sad, yet happy smile. He walked up and nodded at Ben. Rey gave Finn a confused look.

"Go with him, Rey. He loves you as you do. You will see the outside world and know what I means to live outside of this hell. Do it for me, Rey. If not, the others who died mercilessly."

Rey gave Ben a small smile and squeezed his hand. "I will on one condition," Rey said firmly. Ben smiled a bit, as did Finn. "What is that, sunshine?"

"You need to promise me that you won't leave me," Rey said quietly. Rey watched Ben's face became grave as he embraced her. Ben started to pepper kiss Rey's face. Rey's face blushed a deep shade of pink as Ben ended the series of kisses.

"I won't ever leave you Rey. I will never stop loving you, ever." Finn smiled and laughed as he started to walk off. Rey and Ben gave him a look of confusion.

Finn turned around and smiled. "I love weddings," he said subtly. "Especially when it's my best friend who is the bride." Ben's face turned red, as did Rey's.

"Just-"

"Your welcome," Finn sang in a song like voice. "Good luck you too, and remember the open door policy!"

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update in a while, my whole life is a freaking train wreck right now. Also, Finn should plan the wedding.

A BB-8 themed wedding.

Oh.my.god

god