It Was Ben

Ben smiled at Rey. She was curled up into a ball, snoring soundly. The two fell asleep after a long conversation (and maybe a make-out session) in Rey's living room. Her long brunette hair was sprawled across the throw pillow and she had a little bit of drool coming out of her mouth. Ben smiled and kissed her forehead. Rey started to stir a bit but quickly fell back into a deep sleep. Ben watched her chest rise up and down. He could watch her sleep forever. She was so peaceful when she slept...

"Benny?" Ben snapped back to attention to see Rey rubbing her eyes sleepily. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Rey smiled and cuddled into his chest. Ben grinned and started playing with her hair. Rey giggled. "Good morning Ben," she said wrapping her hands around his neck. "Good morning princess, how are you?"

"I'm good, I have to go to the hospital soon but how are you?" Ben smiled softly. He would bring up her mother but he knew that was a sensitive topic. "I'm happy that I'm with you, sunshine." Rey nodded and snuggled deeper into Ben's chest. Soon the two were ready to go. Rey was dressed in a purple t shirt and black jeans while Ben wore his straight black jeans and hoodie from yesterday. The two kissed  and went thier separate ways.

Ben smiled to himself and walked back to his parents house before being stopped an orange haired man. "What do you want Armitage?"

"We need you, Ren. We are so close. Your our ruler now and you better step up and take your place. Do you really want Rey to spend her entire life in this overly sheltered fort?" Ben stared at the floor and thought about that. He loved her and of course he didn't want her to waste away here, there was so much she hadn't seen. A huge modern book store, the sunrise and sunset, a bright blue sky and the mountains. Rey couldn't experience this here.

"Kylo? The First Order is making an announcement later about Snoke's death about his successor, you." Ben nodded and walked off. What was he thinking? Ben arrived at the front door of his parent's house and walked in. Han was reading a book on the sofa while a stack of blasters were layed out on the dining room, shiney as if someone had polished them.

"Ben, we need to talk."

- - -

Rey couldn't contain her excitement. Her mother was doing fairly better and she and Ben kissed more then once and he said he loved her and Rey  felt her heart soar. Rey was like a puzzle and Ben was the missing piece. Once found they became complete. A nurse walked by and turned on the TV. The First Order popped up and Rey rolled her eyes. The First Order was just being stupid, taking over the world, who does that?

Our supreme leader Snoke has tragically died during a disagreement. The order is grieving his loss but hope was not lost. His successor, Kylo Ren will take his place and lead the Vampires of the world to world domination and finally create a safe space for our children."

A picture of a man in straight black and a glowing red sword by his side popped up on the screen. Rey stopped bouncing around in her chair and gaped at the TV.

The man was Ben.