Kissed

"Mom, I think your over reacting," Rey said quietly as her mother was being held down by nurses. Rey felt tears swell in her eye's as one of the nurses injected a syringe into her mothers arm. Her eyes started fluttering rapidly before she fell into a deep sleep. Rey looked around and backed out of the room, shocked. This was to much for Rey. Exciting the hospital as quick as she could she headed towards Rose's house, speechless.

"Hey Rey, what's up-" Rose never got to finish her sentence before Rey fell into her arm's, crying. Rose led Rey to the couch and Rey told her everything. How her mom was pregnant, how she thought she saw her dead father and how she thought Ben was mad at her. Of course she didn't tell her about what she overheard. That would hurt Ben, and that was honestly the last thing Rey wanted to do.

- - -

Ben looked down at his phone. Rey and him only stopped talking to eachother for a few seconds but he already felt empty and alone. Rey was his light, especially now when he found out his old mentor died.

Supreme Leader. It was hard to imagine. With this power he could launch a full scale invasion and eradicate the human race and finally bring the deaths of vampires to justice. But on the other hand he could be with Rey. Her soft green eyes and brunette hair. Her few freckles that were scattered across her face and her impeccable smile. A smile that could light up the depths of hell itself, a place were he had been many times. His grandfather ruled there during the emperial age, as he slowly but steadily conquered the human world. In a way he was finishing what his grandfather started, conquering the world. Would he fail him by choosing Rey?

"Hey Ben, are you okay?" Ben looked up to see the face of his mother, a worried expression on her face. She sat next to Ben on the corner of his bed and smiled softly at him. Ben nodded his head and his mother shook her head. "Your not doing well, you look sullen and depressed. Tell me whats wrong."

"It's- It's Rey. I don't know what to do anymore-"

"Benjamin Solo. Rey went through alot and she littarly has to deal with her psycho mother. Don't worry, I'm sure she loves you to," Leia said winking as she walked towards the door. Ben's face went red. "WE ARE JUST FRIEND'S MOM-" Leia luaghed. "That's what they all say."

Ben was expressionless. He loved Rey... He really loved her. He needed her. Pulling out his phone he clicked on Rey's icon and started to message.

Ben: Hey Rey, meet me at the pier in 10.

Rey: Okay?

Rey: Why?

Ben: Tell you when you get there.

Ben breathed a sigh of relief but began to panic as he pulled his black hoodie on. He ran down the stairs and out into the crisp air. Ben felt rain spill down from the sky but he kept on persisting. He had to see Rey. Ben peered into the distance to see the outline of a girl.

Ben smiled and ran towards Rey.

- - -

Rey saw Ben in the distant. She started running towards him. When they met they embraced and Ben held her close. She felt his tears streaming down her neck. She looked up into Ben's face.

- - -

She was irresistible. His emotions made him slip. She was his drug and he was addicted. He looked into Rey's eye's.

- - -

"Ben-"

- - -

Ben leaned in and kissed Rey. It was sweet but as the kiss intensified it grew passionate. Ben was enjoying this. He needed her love and he would give her anything he could to make her happy.

- - -

Rey couldn't stop. Damn he was a good kisser. Her body was pressed against his and his hands were behind her neck. Rey couldn't stop thinking about how much she loved him. Did this kiss prove that he loved her?

- - -

"I- I love you Rey Kenobi."

"I love you Ben Solo."

HEYYYYYYYYYYY GUYSSSSSSSS!!!♡