Shipping Eachother

"Hey Ben? Can you unattach yourself from me? I have to meet my friends soon." Ben grinned and let go of Rey. He held onto her hand for fear of letting go. Rey smiled softly and squeezed Ben's hand. "Can I see you again? Like maybe later today?" Rey nodded and smiled a toothy grin. "You know were I live and maybe seven?"

Ben nodded and let go of Rey's hand. Her handprint was imprinted on his hand. He wanted to stay there forever, holding her forever. Ben needed her, he was her drug. He was addicted to her scince he left. She was his sign of home. His love...

"Ben? Benjamin Solo? Benjamin Chewbacca Solo? I need you to pick up some stuff for me, is that okay?" Ben looked to see his mom in the living room, fiddling around with the decor. Ben nodded and Leia handed him a small list. Ben grabbed his jacket, black leather of course and started off towards the center of town. Everything had changed. The fountain were him and Rey would sit and tell jokes when they were little looked sad. All of those good memories, shattered over the course of time. Ben walked down the street and came to a little book shop. It was old, but still open. Ben walked in and looked up to see a smiling older woman organizing books. The woman smiled when she saw Ben.

"Welcome to Maz's Books, can I help you?" Ben shook his head politely amd smiled. "Thank you but I'm good. I'm just browsing." The lady smiled and returned to her work. Ben walked around the book store, looking at the shiney new books that were placed on old yet quaint, shelf's. Ben picked up a book and skimmed through it. His head snapped to attention when he heard giggling from the corner of the room. Ben looked behind him to see a little reading nook. There were comfy looking chair's, smiling teenagers and books scattered everywhere. A man in a beige and red jacket was joking around with a girl in a jean dress. Another guy was slumped over in his phone, texting away. The last person was a girl. Her long brunette hair was tucked behind her ears, her face was in her book. Ben smiled softly and started to turn around to leave when he heard someone call his name.

"Ben? Is that you?" Ben turned around to see that the girl who was reading the book was staring at him. It was Rey and her eyes were shining. Ben grinned and the two embraced. Rey looked up to his face and gave him a huge smile. "I missed you," she said digging her head into his chest. Ben luaghed. "You only saw me an hour or two ago, am I really that important?"

"Ben, your important to me. And I want to say-" Ben heard someone scream. "IT'S BEN, OH MY GOSH YOU THE ONE THAT REY CRIES ABOUT!" Ben looked to see the girl that was wearing the denim dress was jumping around screeching. Rey smacked her face and sighed. "Ben, this is Rose. The guy on the phone is Poe and the other is Finn. Guy's, this is Ben Solo my-"

"Please shut up. This is to much. Ben you are supposed to be dead and Rey you should still be mourning and now Rose is shipping you two and I am so utterly confused. Poe, explain to Rey how this is crazy." Poe shook his head and laughed at Finn. Ben smiled a bit and pulled Rey closer to him. Rey snuggled her head into his shoulder and smiled. "Let's go to your house, I want to see her reaction to me being alive," Ben said laughing.

"Yeah, your mom needs to lock you up in a tower now that Ben's back. Don't want any little kids running around now do we?" Rey rolled her eye's. "Oh, I'm shipping it now. Maybe Ren? Ben and Rey? Or Behaynne for Benjamin and Reyhanne-"

"I like that but I was thinking Reylo. Rey and Kylo," Ben said with a straight face.

"Who is Kylo?"

"Me."

Ben and Rey sitting in a tree...

S-h-i-p-p-i-ng E-a-c-h-o-t-h-e-r

*swan dives into Reylo trash*