History

Louis Tomlinson remembered the first time he saw a Hell hound. He remembered the screaming, the struggle, the horror on everyone's faces as soon as disaster struck. He could recall back to the emotional pain, and oh, how young he was when he first discovered what it was like to hurt. To hurt in ways you shouldn't at such a youth.

Louis could recall back to when he and his family were still together; he and his family were always the odd ones out when it came to all the others. He didn't understand at first when he asked to play with the other pups in the camp, only to be turned down within a blink of an eye. Or why he was never allowed to receive any food from the camps headquarters whenever they had feasts. He was too young. Too naive to fully understand.

Louis' small family lived in an isolated camp that sat along the mountains covered in trees. The camp consisted of all omegas and Betas, and the population was around 50. They were all caring wolves and because of their natural, they allowed the Tomlinsons to be apart of the camp. However, because of what Louis' family was, they were forced to stay farther away from the others.

"Why can't we be closer? Why do we have to be separated?" Louis would ask, his bottom lip stuck out.

His mother would smile and speak softly to him. "Our bloodline can attract many unwanted visitors, and to keep the others safe, we agreed to be out here," she would say as she pinched at his cheek in a playfully manner. "Your father and I know how hard it is for you and your little brother, but it's how we survive."

Louis' family was to be separated at most times of the day. The only times they were allowed to enter the camp was to fetch water from the camp well or to join in with the feasts, but other than that, it was off limits to enter.

Instead of finding comfort in the middle of the camp and joining in with the pups, Louis and his little brother found fun in playing in the mud while the others played games with each other. Instead of eating food that was provided by the hunters of the camp, their family was forced to provide for themselves.

Their treatment was because they were pure Omegas - a bloodline that was so rare that it was thought of as a myth. Of course, there were pure Betas and Alphas, along with pure Hell hounds, but they weren't as rare. In fact, the only bloodline that was thought to be as rare as a pure Omega was the bloodline of a pure Alpha Hell hound.

Louis had always been told a myth that if a pure Omega and pure Alpha Hell hound were to create offspring, they would be as strong as anything that ever happened to exist. But did he believe it? Not quite, but again, others don't believe in the fact that pure Omegas exist, and Louis knows one hundred percent that they do exist. Louis was proof of that.

Louis was in camp with his father while he taught him to retrieve water from the camp well. He remembered walking past a group of older pups than him, and he overheard them talking about the situation.

"Pure Omegas are the best to birth ambitious and smart offspring, whereas pure Alpha Hell hounds are the best to create dominant and strong offspring. Mix them, and you get something unstoppable," one of the pups had told the others.

Louis always wondered if there was any truth behind the words.

However, Louis did know that pure's were considered to be the perfect Omegas; or the perfect mates, for their bloodline wasn't touched by any others that were born into a family of Betas or Alphas. They were able to create perfect offspring's compared to other pure's. Their pups would be more ambitious to reach different heights and create changes rather than normal Omegas, they would mature earlier and contain more strength behind their frames. However, because of this, being a pure had more consequences than advantages. Pure's were so hard to come across that others hunted and slaved them.