Chapter 11- Prep-Rally (Gabriel's POV)(Pic of Gabriel)

Start from the beginning

“I wasn’t in the mood to cook so were having popcorn.”

“So early?”

“Yep.” And as though she read my previous thought she came to lie on my lap. I couldn’t help but smile when she looked up at me with her beautiful big green eyes. Ok Gabriel snap out of it. We’re just friends and you won’t ruin that because of a stupid crush. I may get over it soon.

“I’m so glad you’re here Gabriel; you’re like the gay friend I always wanted but you’re straight. We could look past that though.” Like I said the friend zone is like the mafia you’ll never get out. This is like that YouTube video by yourfavoritemartian, Friend Zone. Oh well I’ll just have to enjoy it and pray 60 years from now I’m not still in the friend zone.

“Hey Saphire when we first meet why did you hate me?”

“Ah I didn’t hate you. I don’t hate anyone; I dislike, strongly dislike, or terribly dislike a person.”

“So which one was it then.”

“Eh…. I would have to say strongly dislike.”

“But why is my question.”

I heard her sigh before she started to talk, “well because there was a day you dumped your lunch on me and continuously laugh instead of apologizing. I felt so embarrassed to the point that I cried. In my room though. Also I thought you were a complete douche bag; mostly because every time I saw you, you were making out with a different girl.”

“Wait that was you?! Saphire I’m so sorry, I had no idea, and it isn’t my fault I got game.”

“Got game? Dude you shouldn’t even consider yourself a player.”

“Oh ok I guess I deserve that. But that was a little harsh.”

“Ooh what you need some ice for that burn.”

“Did you really just say that? Anyways come on its time to start getting ready for the prep rally!!”

“Again you’re a jackass”

“And you know it.”

“Hey don’t be using my line.”

“Whatever just go and get ready.” I smiled as she got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “What was that for?”

“For being here for me, thank you.”

“You’re welcome?”

With that she walked off. Wow, just got one step closer to my goal, take that friend zone! That just got me even more pumped up for the prep rally. Anyways time to find something to wear. What to wear, what to wear? Ok our mascot is a falcon; so I’ll wear colors that represent it. Like yellow, red (a substitution for brown because I have none), some orange, black, and that’s it I guess. Now how do I put all of this together without looking like a complete moron?

Ok I’ll start with the official school shirt which is red with yellow writing that says: ‘Falcons’ to the top a picture with a picture of a falcon head in brown and to the bottom in yellow again the words ‘the best just got better.’ Then I put on my black Dickies pants, and my converse, but since I don’t like this outfit I’m switching. So now I’m wearing a black V-neck t-shirt with a red plaid button down shirt which I left unbuttoned. Now should I wear my black jeans pants or stay with the dickies. Jeans!! Now for the kicks! I open up my closet ad look at the wide variety of sneakers. It took a while but I came to wear my red Nikes with the black check. Now you know your boy swaging, got that beastly swag.

I went out to the main room to wait for Saphire. Seconds later she came out and I was amazed. She was wearing this short red and black cheerleader skirt with this belly-out black V-neck (that was exposing a little too much but I wasn’t complaining) and some red boots. Her hair was in pigtails with a bang. To me her red hair is one of her best features. She also had red and black pom-poms to go along with her outfit and big hoop earrings. Well hello Goth princess. Didn’t I tell her happy colors?