Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

I chuckle at the thought as I return downstairs.

After more celebration and a huge feast, Audra and I walk outside to gaze at the dusky sky. The rays of violet and orange set the blanket of sky ablaze with pigments of color. Little things like this people often take advantage of, I cherish. I haven't seen anything in so long and everything seems for amazing than I remember.

Mary took the twins for more shopping and whatever women do type stuff. She said she'll bring our angels over when we call.

But I have no intention of allying right away; my attention is completely on Audra.

Her skin almost illuminates in the moonlight and her ring sparkles. I feel my arousal peak as I look at her plump figure.

"How do you feel?" She asks. I can't even say anything so I kiss her deeply.

"I love you Audra, I love you so much."

"I love you too baby" We look up into the sky and a deep red hue covers the sky. It portrays an atmosphere of passion and lust...exactly what my ragging erection is aching for. It'll happen tonight, but there's something else I have in mind first.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Audra's POV

Danté finally being able to see again was absolutely mesmerizing. Yes, I've thought about this day for a while now, but it can't even compare to my wildest dreams. I admit, I was somewhat nervous about his reaction to me and my appearance. But from what his hard-on is hinting at, there isn't any dissatisfaction. On both ends.

Our house has been nothing but love and tenderness...along with the occasionally hint of frustration (welcome to parenthood), but everything is finally all together. The light around us has found a way to shine even brighter.

The skies are seem to be writing an unsaid and tender poem in the sky. Never have I seen the colors so vivid, not in the States or here in Italy. My ring sparkles like a lone star in a painting.

"I have something to show you..." I nod my head and Danté leads me into the house (taking time to lock every door) and up the stairs. We stop at my huge linen closet. It's a great place to store Lenzo and Damien's clothing. They have way too much!

"Go in" he says and I'm confused.

"Come again?" His blue eyes twinkle in humor, but his erection strains with lust. Taking my hand, he leads me into the linen closet. "What's in he-" he cuts me off with a kiss then flips the light on and shuts the door behind us.

"Let me show you..." Walking to the far right corner of the closet, I notice a small opening. Té just pushes to his right and the wall slides over. What the fuck? "Come" he takes my hand and leads me into whatever this is.

It's a massive room. Why haven't I seen this before?

He turns on a dim light and I observe my surroundings.

The walls are a soft creme color without much except blankets, pillows, and artwork.

I'm talking massive paintings. I think back to the drawing of my old cottage I received in the mail. It matches a painting in the room.

"Té, you make artwork?" He leads me further into the room after he slides the closet wall shut. We sit on the soft blankets facing each other.

"Yes. These are all for you" I look around and see drawings and paintings of...myself? Before I can question him, Té starts talking once again. "I know you think this is crazy, but I've always had a pretty good idea of how you looked and my surroundings as well. I dream of my family and communicate with them. You may not believe in this kind of stuff, but when I went to rescue you, I asked my family for guidance and I saw the scene in my mind. That's how I shot and killed those bastards" his fists clench with emotion, "When I was in the hospital, I visited them spiritually and talked to them as well. Alex told me that he found this room when he was helping you move things in. After telling me, he put my artwork in here and whenever you couldn't find me or I left a note saying I'd be back, I was here. Even though I couldn't see, the pictures were my sight. All of this Audra is for you."

I see so many pictures and paintings and I feel a tingling sensation throughout my body as I'm overcome with emotion. All of the intensity he put into each and every piece of work seems to surround me; it's overwhelming. My head seems to spin until Danté kisses me deeply.

Time comes to a halt.

Our lips move to a sultry tango in the moonlight. Our bodies become willowy shadows as the light entwined with out bodies. Té pulls away first.

"Bedroom..." My reply is instantaneous.

"No. It doesn't matter where we make love. Please just love me now Té..." I plead. I need him now.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Danté's POV

I tried to get her to our bedroom but she refused. I'm a man who has lost his control.

Pulling Audra so that she's straddling me, I run my hands up and down her soft, fleshy body while kissing her heavenly lips. I'm entranced and she holds me captive.

"I love you Audra..." I don't think I could ever tell her this enough. Never.

"I love you too Danté..." her soft words come from her lips like a sweet smoke floating in the air, leisurely wrapping around my form. Kissing down her neck, I kiss and nibble at the sensitive flesh making sure I leave behind love bites.

She's mine and mine only.

Quickly removing her clothing and mine as well, I savor the taste of her dark nipples and round breasts, leaving her with my name of her tongue.

I kiss my way down her stomach and I admire the light stretch marks on her chocolate skin. Her hands hastily move to cover them up, but I stop them.

"You're so beautiful Audra. Even more perfect than I could've imagined." Every word that I say is true. Finally reaching her bubblegum pink and glistening womanhood, my mouth waters at the sight. My mouth latches onto her and savors her sweet and tangy essence. This was definitely worth the wait!

As I bring her to an orgasm, Audra surprises me by pushing me onto back and straddling me once again. Her eyes and ring sparkle in the dim lighting and I inhale sharply as she impales herself on me.

I'm in heaven.

She's tight, throbbing, and wet...,those are the only thoughts I can formulate right now. Seeing her riding me in my art room makes everything else so much more erotic. She doesn't say much as we make love, but I feel her walks clench around me and I know she's close. Fuck, so I am! I feel my balls tighten and that familiar warmth rushing throughout me- I'm about to come.

"DANTÉ! I love you! I love you so much! TÉ..." her voice echoes throughout the room as her juices drip down onto me as she comes. I follow right after her.

"Audra!" Is the only thing I can manage. She gently rolls off of me and we lay gazing into the stars. I turn off the lamp allowing us to see the sky more clearly. A row of five stars unlike any constellation I've seen shine brightly in the midnight sky. Audra's hand tightens around mine with her eyes locked on the stars. She turns and looks at me with those enticing brown eyes. Eyes that be long to my fiancée, future wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children and so much more.

"We're meant for each other..." she whispers in my ear.

"Yes we are..." I return the whisper and see that the stars seem to twinkle.

They're lighting my path to marry Audra and have her and the twins as my family.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

***What did you think! I'm sorry for taking a while to update.

But Danté has his sight! His you guys feel?

Thank you for all of the support❤️

Thanks & much love
•Deeja