17. Don't Forget Where you Belong

Liam POV

“I’m not the one he hurts!”

I paused, frowning a little. I opened my mouth to speak, about to question what he had just said. But in that moment, he seemed to come to his senses and snap into action, shoving me away from him hard. He rushed off away from me, until he was out of sight.

I didn’t have time to regain myself after being pushed into the wall of one of the school buildings, so I just watched Zayn go, knowing it was best for me to leave him alone. I knew I would get no more answers and he would probably lash out at me again. Sighing, I began walking; hoping Harry hadn’t left without me.

When I got to the car park, I saw Niall standing alone next to Harry’s car. I gave him a small smile, but the thoughts in my mind were distracting me too much for me to want to start up a conversation.

“Have you seen Harry?” he asked, and I shook my head, shrugging as I leant back against the side of Harry’s car.

Niall was just getting out his phone, probably to text Harry, when I saw him rounding the corner and walking towards us. I noticed Niall roll his eyes when he saw that Louis was also walking to the car, by Harry’s side.

“Of course,” Niall muttered once Harry was in hearing distance and we heard him chuckling.

“Hey guys,” he said with a smile, unlocking the car for us. Niall smiled back at him, opening the passenger door and going to get in, until Harry’s hand on his shoulder stopped him. “Louis’ sitting shotgun,” he told him, raising an eyebrow as if challenging him to argue with that.

Niall just sighed, rolling his eyes yet again. He opened his mouth to say something but apparently thought better of it as he got in the car without another word.

I watched as Harry held the door open for Louis before going round the other side and getting in the driver’s seat. I smiled softly at him, getting in the back next to Niall. Harry then began to drive us all to our separate homes.

Harry and Louis were having their own conversation in the front of the car, while holding hands. Louis was laughing at something Harry had said, blushing a little, and Niall made a gagging noise. “God you guys are sickening,” he muttered. “Are you going to be like this every second you’re around us?” he asked, and I couldn’t tell if he was actually irritated by them or not.

Harry rolled his eyes. “Like what? We’re just talking, you can join our conversation if you want,” he said, shrugging.

Niall just huffed, “I’d rather not,” he said, and turned to me instead. “You’ve been quiet,” he stated. “What’s up?”

I shrugged, “nothing really, just thinking,” I replied. I didn’t want to tell him or anyone else what Zayn had told me, firstly, because it would only bring on more questions and also because I knew that if Zayn hated Louis for telling us what he had, he would do worse to me if I told them this extra piece of information.

Niall frowned, “What about?” he asked softly, looking like he was concerned about me. I didn’t answer, only pursed my lips, and Niall sighed. “Is it about Zayn?” he asked.

I sighed, looking up at Niall and sending him a half smile. “Liam…” Niall mumbled, giving me a look. “It’s gonna do no good worrying over him. I’m sure he’s fine. Maybe just talk about it with him tomorrow if you want to,” he told me.

I nodded. “I talked about it with him today, actually,” I said, and he nodded, raising his eyebrows. “He was angry, really angry, so he didn’t really say much on the topic.”

I Can Save You (Ziam/Larry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें