"Beval, I'm right behind you!" Mohammed shouted as he ran over to me, carrying an AK47.

"We are out in the open, we have to hide somewhere!" I shouted. The commotion was so loud, I had no choice but to shout. It sounded like World War 2 around us.

Me and Mohammed hid behind a big tree that was in front of us next to a cabin.

"We should be good now" I said looking at Mohammed. Mohammed turned around to look behind me.

"Beval, behind you!" he yelled as he readied his gun.

I quickly turned around and ducked as a guard tried to hit me on the side the head with his gun. He was so close to knocking me out, it was crazy.

I body slammed the guard to the ground, which resulted in the gun leaving his grasp. Before he could grab, aim and shoot his gun, me and Mohammed shot him dead.

It was obvious he tried to sneak attack us.

"Thanks for letting me know he was coming, bro. I really need to watch my surroundings, especially at a time like this" I thanked.

"No problem Beval. But yeah, you should do that."

"Okay, now we should try to find Shimizu. We will look for Danny after we find Robin and Gaia."

"Maybe he's near cabin 10" Mohammed guessed.

"Hey!" somebody shouted at us.

Me and Mohammed aimed our guns at the figure. Come to find out, it was only Shimizu.

"Wait, don't shoot!" he shouted as he stopped in his tracks, putting his hands up. He had a handgun in his hand.

"Shimizu! Hurry over here!" I shouted.

Shimizu quickly ran over and hid with us.

"Dude, we were about to go find you" Mohammed claimed.

"I was looking for you guys as well."

"Okay, next stop is the girl's side. We'll have to shoot our way there" I stated.

We looked around. There were many bodies lying around, mainly guards. Good.

We waited for a few seconds.

"Alright, let's go" Shimizu said before we left the tree, we followed him as we began jogging down the pathway to the girl's side.

We watched our surroundings. Some of the cabins were in flames, and hundreds of bodies were laying around, some prisoners but most were guards.

It looked like most of the guards in Group 2 of the boy's side were killed. Group 2 was empty, not many prisoners or guards around, but we still watched and looked around for any guards in sight.

I could still hear the echoes of gunshots in the distance.

We jogged up the hill, but before we could even make it to the top, we heard the voices of a few men with walkie talkies.

Me, Shimizu and Mohammed ran to the right of the pathway and hid behind a bush.

"Attention, we need backup! Over! We need back up! The prisoners are going haywire! They are attacking and killing us!" one guard yelled to his walkie talkie as he, along with two other guards jogged passed us.

They weren't going to bring more officers to kill us, not on my watch.

"Let's kill them" I said to Shimizu and Mohammed. They nodded.

We aimed our guns and began shooting at the guards.

They collapsed to the ground before they could've been able to turn around and see who was shooting at them.