11.Chapter 11

It's gonna take some time but I know you're worth fighting for

I'd fight for you

-Fight For You,Jason Derulo

--------------------

  I wasn't ready for the two to fight.Sasuke was fast like Lee and I was positive,Gaara and I would be in a lot of pain.Itachi ordered me to go to Kakashi and Guy because they might know what to do.He transformed into a raven and flew out of the viewing area to watch the match better.Hesitantly I opened the door on the left side to got to the seats where Kakashi was.

  "Hey Gina where you going?Don't you wanna watch the match?"Kankuro asked.I said nothing and left,slamming the door behind me.I rushed down the empty halls,already feeling a pang of hurt in my stomach.

  "Kakashi Sensei!"I clutched at my stomach,wincing.

  "Gina."Sakura said.

  "What happened?"Guy asked.Another wave of pain struck my back.I hunched over,holding my stomach a little tighter.I felt like my insides were throbbing.My whole body felt sore,but my stomach was the worst.

  "Oh my,Gina.This is what happened in the preliminaries."Lady Sensei was at my side,feeling my forehead to check if it was hot.

  "Lift up your shirt."Kakashi said simply.

  "Kakashi Sensei!You perv!"Sakura shouted.

  "Let me see your stomach."I did as he said and lifted up my top to show my toned stomach.It was normal,still colored with fair skin."Now activate your sharingan."Again I did as he told me,watching my stomach carefully.A seal appeared around my belly button,indicating that I was a protector for a jinchūriki.

  "I'm Gaara's protector."I gasped a little and wrapped my hand around my hip.Kakashi,Sakura,Ino and Guy ran to my aid.I was breathing heavy,many people stopped watching the match to focus on the chaos beside them.

  "Gina!"I looked up and saw Daichi running to me.I fell to my knees in pain.My right knee made a loud cracking sound and sent a great sting throughout my leg.I began coughing up blood and tears fell rapidly from my eyes.

  "Her knee just broke."Lady Sensei said.I felt a rumble in my stomach.A great force erupting in me,rising through my throat and out my mouth,creating a growl like sound.

  "Take her to the medics or something!"Ino shouted.

  Daichi pulled me into his arms as Shikamaru did in the preliminaries.

  "The medics can't do anything about.If she's knocked out,it'll only worsen her and it'll risk her never waking up."Kakashi explained.

  I felt my body rumble again,leaving me shaking visibly.A strong sensation spread throughout my body.

  It's shukaku's power.Gaaara is trying to unlock Shukaku.

  I heard the sound of the birds chirping.Blue and white lights flashed in all directions The chirdori.My soul started taking over my body.I tried crawling over to the railing but couldn't get very far.

  "Gina no."Kakashi and Guy started to try and pull my back.I fought to try and wiggle out of their grasp.Asuma and Kurenai added themselves in,tugging at me.My will was too strong I managed to withstand the pulls of four jounin and squirmed out of their hold.

  "Gina!"Sakura screamed.I felt my self get stronger as I neared the railing.My nails grew sharp and long.My teeth got sharp and pointed,as if i was growing fangs.

  I felt hands on my shoulders and a sharp pain in my back and head as I was thrown onto the back wall by Guy and Kakashi Sensei.I kicked and screamed in agony.Lady Sensei lifted my shirt to inspect my stomach.The seal was glowing red.Black lines that looked like veins sprayed off from it every few seconds.She placed her hand over my belly button in attempt to heal me.