24. Chapter 24

We're falling in love
Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
- Kiss Me Ed Sheeran

WARNING: This chapter contains "lemon" or "lime" type content. Continue reading only if you are okay with that type of content. If you do not know what a lemon is, please search it in the urban dictionary.

A once calm explanation from Gina turned to loud and very heated discussion about how she could have handled the situation better. Both Gaara and Gina were raising their voices when defending their position and using sarcasm. However, that did not last very long. The heated argument became a heated make out session. Right there, on the rough beige carpet, hair was being tugged, clothes were being pulled off and bodies were grinding.
Never has Gaara ever wanted Gina more. Back during the first chunin exams, he knew exactly how much he craved her body, how much he wanted to have her all to himself but now, it was intensified. After a month of not seeing her at all and thinking he had lost her forever, the thing Gaara wanted most was to make her his.
"You left for so long," He said and started to kiss down her neck. "I never even got to give you your birthday present."
His words made her shudder and his touch gave her goosebumps all over her body. Gaara was right. Gina was supposed to be home before her birthday so she could spend it with her friends and especially spend the night with Gaara. However, training to be a cat sage in a month is much easier said than done.
He began to leave marks on her collarbone, giving way to what he was thinking. She smirked.
"Well then..." Gina said and got up from straddling Gaara's lap. She took off her shirt and threw it at him. It landed right on his head, covering his eye for a moment. While he couldn't see she laid her self on the bed and unclasped her bra. Gaara couldn't see her even after flinging her shirt off due to the wooden bed frame. However, he could see her bra fall onto the floor, making him even hungrier for her. "Come over here and give it to me."

Temari was thinking about what to make for dinner and picking up tiny pieces of glass next to the stove when she heard a knock on the door. Kankuro plugged the tall, skinny lamp that has been knocked over into the outlet behind the couch. When he was done, he walked over to the door to see who was there.
It was Kiba, Sakura and Shikamaru. "Hey guys!" Kankuro said and smiled. "What are you doing here?"
"We were all going to go out for barbecue earlier, remember?" Sakura said. "We didn't want to go without asking if you all still wanted to come along."
Kankuro looked back at Temari for assurance. She looked down the hallway and shook her head. They weren't going to go unless Gaara and Gina were going.
"Well, we really don't want to go without Gina and Gaara but they haven't come out of his room yet." He told them.
"Ah, don't worry. I'll go get her." Kiba said and pushed past Kankuro.
"Be careful. Things are a little tense in there." Temari told him.
Kiba and Akamaru walked down the hallway, knowing exactly what room they were in by scent. He knocked on the door once. "Gina! Gaara! Are you guy's done in there?"

Gina threw her head back in the throe of pleasure, gripping Gaara's hair even harder. Knowing Temari and Kankuro were both still in the house, she tried her hardest to stay quiet. With the wonders Gaara was doing to her, she had to bite down hard on her lip to hold all her moans and groans back. The pressure between her hips kept building and building until all of her muscles were so tense, she had to let go. and fall into the blissful feeling.
Watching her writhe and shudder at his every move was even more delightful than seeing her for the first time in a month. Hearing her moan his name ever so quietly gave him sparks of satisfaction. He had been waiting so long for a taste of her. Gaara started to suck at her bundle of nerves, her thighs squeezing even tighter around his head. They would be his earmuffs tonight.
Suddenly, the moment was slightly torn by an obnoxious knocking at the door.
"Gina! Gaara! Are you guy's done in there?" The voice shouted from the other side.
Awe, come on Kiba! Really, right now? Gina thought.
Gaara didn't stop, he kept his tongue and his mouth working on her womanhood. He watched Gina and listened intently to her shaky voice.
"Yeah! We'll be out in a second." She yelled back at Kiba.
It was a struggle to not yell to loudly or sound too exalted. Having their sex life as a topic of conversation would be all too embarrassing. Gina knew that the pleasure was getting to be too much and she had to release the tension soon. It's as if Gaara was reading her mind because at that moment, he groaned. The vibrations made the pleasure magnify. Gina's left hand flew up to her mouth to keep herself quiet. Her back arched and eyes rolled back while complete euphoria took over her body.
After a few moments, Gaara pulled away from his spot between Gina's legs and watched her as she got down from her high. Her pearly skin glistened from sweat. To Gaara, in the moonlight, Gina looked even more exquisite.
She sat up. "Fix your sex hair." She whispered to him and rushed to put on her clothes.
After waiting for even longer. Kiba knocked harder on the door. "Guys, Choji is getting tired of waiting!" He yelled. Just as he was going to knock again, Gaara opened the door.
"Then let's go." He said.