2.Chapter 2

I got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aim,
I have a heart that will never be tamed,
I knew you were somethin' special when you spoke my name,
Now I can't wait to see you again

-See you again, Miley Cyrus
--------------------
  The next seven days couldn't have gone any slower.I was so excited for the chunin exams, if I had to wait any longer I'd probably blow up.I was so curious who would be there.Like if Hinata would show up,or even if Sakura would come.They weren't exactly super gifted at being a ninja but I haven't talked to Hinata in a while and Sakura has the rest of squad 7.I knew the sand siblings would be there,and grass ninja I'd seen around.But would all 12 rookies,fresh out of the academy be there?Lady sensei had said it was quite soon this year.Daichi and Tokito had a huge discussion about if squad 12 was ready but Tokito was always unsure.Whereas Daichi is always ready for anything with spunk to spare.He reminds me of Naruto.
  Sasuke was for sure going to be there and made me get up early so we'd be on time.He's such a worry wart.
  As soon as we got to the building he met up met up with Sakura and Naruto who we arriving at the same time.Sasuke looked back at me and said."You okay?"
  "Yeah."I said."Tokito and Daichi will be here soon."And smiled at him.He smiled back.I loved that smile,the one only reserved for me.I honestly don't know what I'd do without Sasuke.I always joke about how I'd get piercings,yes piercings,if he ever left or died.But if he left me,which I know he will at some point...I'd be nothing.I'd have no one to fix my broken heart and probably end up going after him in his path of darkness just to be with him.
  Your so pathetic Gina.I hissed at myself.I looked up from the ground to see Gaara and his siblings walking towards the building.I knew they'd show up.Behind them Daichi was walking with a toothy grin on his face and Tokito with his head down,hands in pockets as usual.I waved at them smiling and started running toward them.Temari looked at me like I was insane,but quickly realized I wasn't directed to them.Daichi gave me a quick hug but Tokito didn't do anything.I gave Daichi a look and he shrugged.
  "Come on guys.Lets not be late."I said and we walked in the building.
  After a flight of stairs we came to a big group of people surrounding the hallways.In the middle a guy with a bowl haircut and bushy eyebrows was getting pumbled by to jonin disguised as young chunin.It was so obvious that this was only the second floor.
  "Real nice speech.Now step aside and let me through,and while your at it reverse the genjustu.We can see through your illusion anyways.We're going to the third floor."Sasuke said smoothly.I could hear people questioning him in the back.
  "Well well,so you noticed the genjustu huh?"One of the guys said.
  "Go ahead Sakura,tell them.You probably noticed it before anyone else did.You have the sharpest eyes in our squad."Sasuke said again.Sakura seemed totally lost but responded like she did.
  I took Tokito and Daichi to the next floor to wait in the room filled with the other candidates.I put my back against the wall as more and more people filled the room,including the other nine rookies.I zoned out thinking of what the chunin exams would be like.If Sasuke and his team would make it.If Gaara's team would make it.I was awakened by our proctor Ibiki.
  "Now if we're ready,we'll proceed with the first stage of the chunin exams.Hand in your paperwork and in return you'll each be given a number.That number determines where you sit.We'll start once everyone is seated."Sasuke and I lead the way for the rookies.We handed in our paperwork and the official gave us sympathetic looks.I hated that.The I'm-so-sorry-your-brother-killed-your-entire-family-and-you-only-have-each-other-now look.I smiled trying to tell him the look was unnecessary but he still kept with it.
  "Good luck."I said."Try not to fail."He smirked and whispered so quietly I could barely hear him."Likewise."And went off to find seat number '63'.
  I was slightly pleased to see that a certain redhead was in the seat next to it.When I sat down he glanced at me.I smiled at him but he just tore his eyes away.
  Ibiki explained the rules and it was obvious that you had to cheat in order to get information.It was to test your abilities on how to get it rather than if you actually know it.Seems fair enough.Daichi could sense movement in air so he'd be fine.Tokito was a know-it-all like Sakura so he'd be the one others would copy.I saw the pink haired shinobi two rows ahead and I knew I'd copy off her.
  "Begin!"
  Instantly I activated my sharingan and looked up at Sakura.She already had half the first question done so i quickly trailed behind.It only took not even twenty minutes to finish it all.I sat back and surveyed the room.Sasuke had done the same with his test.Tokito was writing slowly so Daichi could keep up.Naruto was freaking and Hinata was trying to help him.Gaara had two fingers on one eye that was shut and writing.One of the sound shiboi was listening to the movement of some girl's pencil.But I had to laugh internally about Kiba.He was obviously using Akamaru to cheat.He was all the way across the room and I could hear the puppy's bark.
  Ten long minutes passed and we were given the 10Th question.I had faith that Tokito wouldn't bail out and Daichi was more excited about the chunin exams then I was!I knew he wouldn't leave.Ibiki let us go and I stood up stretching and fixing my clothes.I turned to Gaara who was adjusting his gourd.
  "I'll see you in the next test."I said casually and caught up to my team waiting for me at the door with Sasuke.
                                                   Gaara's POV
  That hour was complete torture.Mother had kept telling me her blood would taste so sweet.I had wanted to kill her the whole test.Normally my prey keeps it's eyes off me.They avoid contact with me and surely don't interact with me.And I didn't understand how she was so casual about her goodbye.Hell why did she even say good bye?It's like she didn't fear me.
  These exams are going to be interesting.