23.Chapter 23

Now that I know what I'm without,
You can't just leave
-Bring Me To Life, Evanescence

        Torture was fun with Takumi.
        He had brought me back to his house, the whole time acting like he had made a score. He was acting slick and I was pretending to be into him. I played along with his game until the time was right. The first thing I did was out him under a genjustu, smirking to myself as I watched him freeze and face go pale.
        He was chained to a fence, blindfolded with the Forest of Death behind him. He writhed against the restrains and looked all round trying to see something. His breathing became quicker and the sound of his heartbeat made the ground vibrate until finally he screamed.
        "You want to call my Gaara a monster, huh?" I said, pulling out a kunai knife. "Well, this is what happens."
        I started to stab him in hurtful but not lethal areas. I continued to do this for an hour, or at least that's what it felt like to him. Then the huge leeches started to crawl out from the forest and began to feast on Takumi.           He yelled like a banshee until one of them slithered into his mouth. One by one they all started to crawl down his throat. Takumi started to tug at the chain, desperately trying to break free but failed against everything.
        "This isn't real." Takumi said. "This is just a genjustu" Then he clenched his fists and stayed still.He then tried to release himself form the illusion. I belted out laughing at his ignorance.
        "You think it's that easy? Well I have been going easy on you how about we kick this up a notch." I told Takumi as I made his family members appear and his blindfold melt like wax.

            Temari's POV
        We waited on the couch that had been flipped over, staring at the shattered television as we waited for Gina. She had been gone for almost an hour but I had complete faith in her that she was planning something horrible. Some idiot who was sitting next to me named Kankuro thought otherwise. He went on and on about how bitchy Gina was and how he was going to kill her for breaking his little brother's heart. Idiot, like he could kill Gina.
        We tried to go see Gaara but every time we knocked he would attack us with something. When I tried I got a chair thrown at me and when Kankuro when in there he got a kunai across the cheek. I hope Gina has more luck then me.
        I start to occupy myself with cleaning the broken dishware, vases and glass that I should've done an hour ago. "Kankuro, come get this coffee table out of the kitchen." He got up from his seat and carried the small brown table to the living room. The Leaf will not be happy when they see their apartment they offered us torn apart.
         We heard the door open and we both peaked around the corner. Gina was back, a very evil look in her eyes. When she saw us she smirked and I knew that I was right.
        "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?" Kankuro shouted furiously. Gina was obviously taken aback by his rudeness.
        "I should've expected you to be like this Kankuro but I had hoped you were more intelligent." She said.
        "You left him. You left with the guy you're supposed to protect. How dare you. How fucking dare you!"
        "Calm down, Kankuro. I know what I did. I pretended to be into Takumi so he could take me home and I could put on a show about why you don't talk about him like that." Gina explained.
        I laughed. "How hard was the torture?" I asked.
        "When I left he was huddled in the corner, trembling, crying, broken ribs, a few fingers and bleeding from his mouth. Torture was fun with Takumi." She replied smiling.
        "Damn." I said almost in awe at this 13 year old girl who is a jounin, who is a sage, who has mastered more then one chakra nature, who has the Mangekyō sharingan and just put a young man through hell and back for my littler brother.
        Gina's face twisted in pain and she bent over clutching her stomach. Kankuro and I went to her aid asking if she was okay and what was wrong. Her eyes were starting to go black and we both knew what that meant.

            Third Person's POV
        Oh the pain of Gaara's broken heart. He needed aid and he needed it fast, never had this pain ever strike him like this. Gaara's emotional damage was like no other suffering, no mortal pain. As the guardian of his well being, Gina feels his agony as both physical and emotional, more so then any torture she can put anyone through.
        She went to his room, already being told why Kankuro has a cut on his face when she was half way down the hallway. The door knob seemed to be broken and there was sand all over the carpet, but still she pushed open the door. She new Gaara was more then upset but Gina wasn't excepting to see emotionless and indifferent Gaara, huddled in a corner, tears leaving stains on his face. Gina felt like her world crashed around her. The pain of this sight was unbearable. Gaara looked up at her with so much hatred but so much suffering, his old eyes were back but magnified.
        Gaara didn't want to look at Gina. She had left him for a man she just met. He wanted to kill Takumi. However, Gaara couldn't help but feel like it was his fault. He wasn't good enough. He wasn't what Gina deserved. He could've given his all and still wouldn't have been when she wanted and needed. He was almost enough, almost.
        "And just why the hell are you here?" He spat at her. Gaara wanted to sound as could as he could. There was no reason for her to come crawling back after she just left him standing there.
        "You honestly think I would pick him over you?" Gina said. She stepped into the room and closed the door as much as she could. Gaara looked out the window, thinking about what she could've been doing with Takumi that wasn't what he thought.
        "I said what I said so I could trick him. I needed to hurt him in a way that could get me arrested but of course I couldn't do it in public. I'm sorry, I probably should've done that differently." Gina felt terrible about what she had done to Gaara. She did exactly what she didn't want.
        "What do you mean?" He asked.
        "Well I was planning on torturing him but of course I couldn't tell him and I couldn't do it in front of everyone." Gina replied. She wanted to tell Gaara that she didn't want to be with anyone else but how could she when they weren't even a couple? Should she just say it? How would he react to it?
        "Gaara trust me, there isn't anyone else I'd rather be with."
Shit. She thought.

A/N: This is such a filler I'm sorry guys. I am currently working on two other love stories that I will hopefully be publishing by the middle of August. This was supposed to be updated yesterday but my computer restarted on me and I lost over 400 words and barely remembered what I had written. Sorry for the lateness, much love xx
-Sarah