6.Chapter 6

All this time I was finding myself,

And I didn't know I was lost

-Wake Me Up,Avicii

--------------------

             Gina's POV

  I had chosen wind.My chakra nature is lightning but my fire is stronger.If I could burn the upper east side of the village,imagine what I could do if I added wind.Itachi and I went to bed early so we could wake before dawn.The sun hadn't risen over the horizon,the sky still stained pitch black,the only light coming from the moon.As we stepped out side I noticed the grass was wet not only with morning dew but with the rain from last night.

  "Man that rain was having a party on the roof last night.Barely got any sleep last night."Itachi and I looked in the direction of the sleepy voice.I shot him a glance and he disappeared into the trees.

  "Shut up Kankuro!We need to find a good place to start training."

  Kankuro?Temari?

  "Why are we getting up so early if we're just going to train?"

  "Because people are going to be training all the time during the day.I can guarantee you, no one will be training this early."

  I was right.Temari and Kankuro emerged from the shadows of the trees.I wasn't dressed in my normal ninja clothes.I was wearing a fish net shirt under a navy blue spaghetti strapped,zip up crop top.I also had on black shorts that came up mid thigh and finger less gloves.My kunai and shuriken pouch was strapped tightly to my right leg under some white wrap as it always is,and my leaf headband was wrapped around my forehead.This was my alternate when everything else was in the wash.

  "Gina?"A voice asked.It was Kankuro."What are you doing out here so early?"

  "Oh I'm just doing so morning stretches and training for the final rounds.What are you guys doing out here?"Kankuro looked at Temari and raised an eyebrow,or at least that's what I thought he did.You can't really tell since they were hidden under his cat hood.

  "Same here."Temari said.

  "Hey,do you wanna train with us?We could spar against each other."Kankuro offered.My eyes wandered up into the trees.Itachi was looking down at us.He shook his head yes and mouthed 'try'.

  Try to unlock your Mangekyō Sharingan.

  "Alright.Just don't kill me."I said,my voice smeared with humor and sarcasm.

  "Ditto."Kankuro remarked.He pulled a piece of cloth that was wrapped around his puppet.Temari stepped off to the side,giving us space to spar.

  He's a puppet master.Most likely there will be poison at the end of the needles on the puppet.So what can I use?The lightning fire tornado will kill him if I'm not careful.Madara's furry?No that will kill him as well.So what...

  I was snapped out of my thoughts when Temari yelled,

  "BEGIN!"

  Kankuro didn't waist anytime.The puppet flew towards me quickly.A little too quickly for me to make a hand sign.The needle dripped with a purple-ish poison,aimed right at my neck,so close a sheet of paper could barely fit through the distance between my throat and the Crow's needle.

  "Is that all you've got Gina?I know you're stronger than this."Kankuro said while pulling the Crow back to have it fly forward a bit slower.I activated my sharingan,tried to unlock my  Mangekyō Sharingan,which failed and settled for a jutsu I copied from Daichi.