Chapter 1.1 (Regretful Revenge)

Trudging through the busy city streets, FeiNan wiped away his non-existant tears and look towards the sky.

Birds called out while perching nearby as if mocking him for the blunder he made just an hour ago.

_________________________________

"Company Director, why is your hair drooping to one side?"

FeiNan reached out and poked the weirdly angled hair, not expecting for it to unceremoniously slip and fall off. Lo and behold, a shiny bald head was revealed.

Hee did not like his Company Director and it was a mutual dislike on both parties. FeiNan knew that this blunder of his just screwed him over.

He looked towards the trembling back of his superior, sweat drips down his brow as he stuttered,

"C-company...Director...?"

He whips back, eyes ablaze by his fury,

"You...you...Zhang FeiNan...Get your shit out by 5p.m. or I'll call the cleaners to throw it to the trash!!! You're fired!!!"

___________________________________

Eyes tearing again from the indignition of his situation, FeiNan whips out his phone and furiously dials a number.

After a few seconds of ringing a click was heard on the other side,

"Hey FeiNan wha-"

"Junyuuuu!! Let me tell you....what happened....today...I tell you I just want to stay at home and rot away.....to hell with the adult life..."

Hearing the familiar voice, tears could not help but fall and a new round of sobbing incorperated within his conversation.

"Then...then I poked it...and it came right off!!! How am I suppose to know....that he suffers from hairloss at such a young age??"

Distracted by trying to recount his story and never ending sniffles, FeiNan failed to realise that he has long walked out from the busy street and was about to fall into a large pond.

"Then..the- woah!!"

At the edge of the waters where the soil was soft, he lost his footing and slipped right into the pond. Stars flew around him as the coldness wrapped around his body like a tight suit that refuses to let go.

Although he paniced for the first 30 seconds, FeiNan strangely felt increasingly calm within the waters.

He slowly sank deeper and deeper, sounds from the outside world slowly drowns out and the darkness envelops him slowly.

Through the cracks of his eyes the light from above blurs out and his bag which has long been released by his hands had begun to float upwards away from him.

Closing his eyes, he accepted his fate.