Chapter 13- Awkward

*Caitlyn' s POV*

We ended up ordering Chinese. After we all finished eating and watching the movie, we all went down to the basement and got some music playing.

Within the first hour, Niall, Zayn, and Joel were wasted. Since we're on the topic of drunk/wasted people, I'm just gunna say this now, Zayn and Joel are funny drunks.

I stayed in the Rocketeer. Pauly was nowhere to be seen, probably fixing his hair or whatever.

The boys started having some dance battle of some sort, and I watched amusedly as they started dancing in styles varying from "drunk dad at a barbecue" and "stripper whose rent is due tomorrow". Like any party with teenagers, there were also the couples doing who knows what. 

"Lads, keep it in your pants." Called Josh, who was taking occasional sips from his beer and also watching the scene unfold. I let my laptop stay on shuffle for a while,until I suddenly heard a familiar into. "OH MY GOSH THIS IS MY SONG, THIS IS MY SONG, THIS IS MY GODDAMN SONG!" Joel rolled his eyes. "Every damn time..." He muttered.

"Suck my ass, the Black Eyed Peas are amazing." I replied, glaring at him. We kept blasting music until around 3 in the morning. It was a pretty uneventful night, other than Niall and Louis throwing up on the carpet, and Niall hitting on me. And then he got punched in the face. But enough about that. 

We also didn't want people falling asleep/passing out on the cold hardwood floors again this time,  so I had to get all the inflatable beds out, and line them up on the floor, the sides right up against the walls. It was like the room turned into a gigantic bouncy castle within minutes. 

Ok, maybe half an hour, since it took so damn long to get everything inflated. 

Seeing grown people hopping around as if it was a bouncy castle was probably pretty fun to watch, even though I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that or the matresses would pop and launch you into the ceiling because of air pressure and physics and all that stuff I hadn't bothered to remember from grade 10 science.

I changed into an old shit and some sweats, then went downstairs to jump around again. We kept jumping and bouncing everywhere until Joel came out of his room to yell at us to shut up before he popped every single one of the air beds and sent us flying into the walls. 

When I went back up to my room, Jai was taking his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare. Let's be real, who wouldn't? I'm not gunna lie, this boy had huge biceps, and a nice set of abs. Looks like Jai Brooks never skips arm day.

"Like what you see? I know I do." he teased.

"Shut up, I'm enjoying the view." I muttered.

He laughed. "Well, now you have an image to go to sleep to, night, babe." He pulled me in for a kiss, which started to turn into something more with roaming hands, when we were interrupted by someone walking right into the room.

"Caitlyn, does Jai need som- WOAH. um. use protection, kids."

And with that, he scrambled out.

We heard some mumbling, then Harry yelling "Get in there, Jai!" Louis yelling "Whipped cream's in the fridge!" and,Liam yelling "Caitlyn, I don't really care, as long as I don't hear you!"

"God. That was....Awkward." I said, putting my shirt back on. Jai scratched the back of his neck with an uncomfortable look on his face. "We should go out there to clear things up." he said, pulling his jeans back up.

We walked out, down the hall, and into the kitchen where everyone was. .

"OOooohhhHHhh"

"Pauly D, expert cockblocker." muttered Vinny, snickering.

"Hey, at least we match now." said Liam I stared at him in confusion. "What?" Liam started grinning. "One of your hickeys looks like the birthmark on my neck."

"Wait. I don't have A hickey, much less plural."

"Oh, no. Definitely plural. Don't worry, you only have like, 3." said Ronnie, then he did that annoying dolphin laugh. Wait. What? "Oh, yeah. Sam and I got into another fight. I'm crashing here for a while. I got here like 5 minutes ago. Also Mike wanted to tag along." Sure enough, Mike was sitting next to him, eating a sandwich.

"Oh, shit." Muttered Jai. I glared at him, and pulled him back. "Jai, this time, we're actually sleeping."

"OoooOooHHhhhh!"

"Shut up, Lou."

"Hey, Jai!"

"What, Liam?"

"Fly's open!"

"Shut up."

And much to Jai's dismay, we actually did sleep this time.