Chapter 3-Rerun.

*Caitlyn's POV* 

I woke up in a hospital bed.

Why was I here? I looked beside me, both Joel and Pauly were here, and I heard a bunch or snores. Both Joel and Pauly here either meant that I'm in deep shit, or I get to learn more tech stuff.

They're not exactly best friends after that Twitter feud.

I heard a heart monitor, so I have come to the conclusion that I am in deep shit.

It all came back to me, seeing Liam, the panic attack. the photo, and my ID. But what happened after that? I flicked Joel's hat, and poked Pauly until they woke up. "What happened after they found out?"

"You died."said Pauly, simply. I looked at him, appalled. "I'm sorry, what?"

"You had a heart attack, your heart stopped. It's a miracle that the CLEAR thing that happens in movies worked on you. Which one is he?"

"Newbie,or the reason I'm here?" Pauly snorted. "Reason you're here."

"Biebercut." He stayed silent, although I could have sworn I heard him mutter "Ew." 

"Can I punch him?" I sighed, rolling my eyes. "No, Pauly, you may not punch him." He paused for a second. "Can I scare the living shit outta him?" I groaned. "Fine. And I appreciate you flying here for me."

"I'm going to go scare some children." He said, getting up from the tiny plastic chair, and making his way otwards the door. "You do that." He left the room. 

"Hi, I'm Pauly, her co-manager." He said, with that overly nice prank call voice on. He walked towards Liam. "You're the sibling?" 

"Yup." 

"I gotta tell you, bro...I'm...PISSED!"

I heard a girly squeal that most certainly was not a natural girl squeal. It was an "Oh, god, save me" guy squeal. Sweet, sweet revenge. Pauly sat down on a puny hospital chair, making it creak. He picked up a newspaper, rustling and shaking it until it straightened up. " I AIN'T EVEN MAD." He bellowed, making Harry jump in his seat. 

"Hey, firegirl, check out the front page." Zayn walked into the room and handed me the newspaper.

★Blackfire extinguished?

We all know that this artist is young at only 18, and still making big bucks.

But has she finally collapsed under the pressure?

Last night, when tasked to mentor One Direction's Zayn Malik at the club, "Shots, Eh?"Blackfire suddenly collapsed during the finale, giving the show an abrupt ending.

The artist was later taken to the hospital by paramedics.

The members of One Direction, Paul Higgins, Eleanor Calder, Danielle Peazer, Joel Zimmerman, also known as Deadmau5, or The co-mentor and co-manager of Blackfire, all followed to the hospital.

Her other mentor/Manager, Mr.Pauly D. Has reportedly flown in from New York to visit Blackfire in the hospital.

Mr.Zimmerman opened up a bit, and said "Extreme anxiety attack, the rest will be covered at a press conference."

A year or two ago, Mr.Zimmerman had a similar ending to a show, due to lack of oxygen in his mask.

What could have caused this anxiety attack? Witnesses in the club said that it appeared that she saw something, or someone in the crowd, then passed out. But until the press conference this Friday, nothing is certain. ★

Oh, shit.

I then realised Zayn was still standing there. "I knew this identity crisis would be figured out."

"Whatever, quiff man."

"It's Zayn."

"Would you prefer Zack?"

"Why didn't you tell me Liam was your brother?"

"Why don't you figure out why Liam went so pale when he put the pieces together with the picture."

"I don't know!"

"Isin't he your best buddy or whatever?"

"He never told us he had a sister! He never mentioned that you existed! I bet he never knew you existed!" Cue sound of bacon sizzling in a pan, because that burned. "Because Mr.Judges house thought I wasn't worth remembering." I muttered. "But he was, like-"

"14. I was 13. I moved in with my best friend. After a few dj contests, her parents put in a word with big people. My first mentor lived in Canada. Moved there when I was 14."

"When Liam went for X Factor the second time?"

"Yup. I was sick of his shadow. Dyed my hair black, and messed around with colour. Goody goody Liam would never be associated with badass Caitlyn." I then realised that everyone was in the hospital room, listening.

"You can leave your supposedly non-existent sister now, Liam. Danielle, I'm sorry you had to see this. And everybody else. Pauly, when can I leave?"

"You just died for a whole 30 seconds last night, you're not leaving now."

"I'm perfectly fine now."

"You collapsed onstage, puked tour guts out, started suddenly shivering, left the club in an ambulance, and died for literally half a minute last night. You are NOT leaving." Stated Liam.

"That's rich coming from you, Mr.Too good for family. Considering you're the reason."

"How is this my fault?" Shouted Liam. I sighed, looking at the rest of them. "I suggest you leave, guys."

"What about the press conference?" Asked Louis. "I'll get my last name changed. I'll say that I thought I saw somebody I used to know."

At that moment, Kaylie walked into the already crowded room. "What's going-" 

She saw Liam, and you could feel her attitude shift.

"Liam, please leave. Danielle, better this happen today then on the day of, I'm assuming she just told you guys her history?"

"Yup. I guess you're right." Said Danielle, dejectedly. 

And with a final " PISSED!" From Pauly, they left the room.