Chapter 1- Until the world stops turning.

*Caitlyn's POV*

"Oh, that's SO sweet! I'll make sure it's the best one ever!" The look of adoration in her eyes just showed how much she cared about her boyfriend. "Thanks! I know this isn't realted to booking, not to be a bother but how old are you?" She asked, her head slightly tilting to the side. " It's fine, I get that question a lot. I'm 18."

She looked suprised. "Woah. Already touring around the world? That's amazing! You must be as good as the critics say you are." I blushed, and stared at my shoes. I went all awkward with compliments. "Well, hopefully the critics are saying good things." I replied, shrugging.  

Danielle looked at her watch, and cringed. "I gotta go, but we have GOT to talk sometime, and not just business!" She gave me a quick hug. "Sure thing, bye!" She hurried out of the studio, muttering "Shit, I'm gunna be late." Danielle was my type of person. 

Why does that name seem SO familiar?

Danielle Peazer....She's a dancer or something like that....

Oh, well. She seems nice.

My phone then buzzed with a message.

Unknown Number>Caitlyn: Hey, can we meet up tonite? u seem like a nice person! I'm going to a club called Uniun with my friends. Oh and this is Danielle, I picked up a business card on my way in :)

So I moved to Canada. Heard the people were better there, and they are pretty cool. I've  lost most of my accent, you can hardly tell I'm from Wolverhampton.

Caitlyn>Danielle: I'll be there. I know the place, I'll see you there. :)

Danielle>Caitlyn: How?

Caitlyn>Danielle: I live in Toronto, I know most of the places around here :P 

Luckily, my stuff was already set up at the club, all I had to bring was myself. I didn't really want to change, luckily I didn't really have to. I was wearing a white muscle tank, with a leather jacket and dark ripped skinny jeans. Good enough.

I left the studio, put my helmet on, hopped on my motorcycle, and rode to the club.

Luckily, one of my friends was at the entrance, since I'm only 18, and have had countless run-ins with security at clubs I'm playing at. "You ready, Caitlyn?" He asked. I shrugged. "I guess, yeah. Same old." He gave me a look. "We're changing it up today. You have to show some kid the ropes."

I scrunched up my face in confusion. "I don't recall giving lessons." Joel rolled his eyes. "Well, I recall texting you about it. Boyband paid big bucks. I'll be there to help you with the hazing if he dosen't totally suck."

"Ugh. You know how I hate boybands..." Now, I was dreading entering the club. "Chill, maybe you'll like him. He has girls screaming for him every day anyways." I groaned. "So I get a self-absorbed newbie? Great."

"Stop complaining, the cube is set up. Go make the final tweaks, the club's opening in an hour, and you need to get used to the kid, Blackfire."

I dyed my hair black when I moved to Canada, a subtle change from my light brown hair that was identical to Liam's. One day, I decided to dyed some random chunks here and there red and orange and voila, there was my stagename.

"Shut up, Deadmau5."

I walked into the club, and stared at the mau5cube. OMG. This was going to be awesome.

I walked up into the mau5cube, and saw a guy there waiting. Not gunna lie, he was pretty hot, but he looked familiar so I was still cautious. "Nice Motorcycle out there, Harley?" He asked, probably not expecting me to know. "Nice accent. Bradford?" He looked at me in wonder