"Then what was the reason?" You enquired.

"You. The reason was you. He loved you and that's why we broke up. I already knew it the first day I started dating him, I knew somebody already owned his heart. The first time I met you, I could see the love in his eyes. He looked at you in a way I could not even dream of him looking at me. He loves you, y/n." You stare at her intensely trying to sense if she was lying and you couldn't. Her eyes showed honesty. She wasn't lying but you still couldn't believe in her words and maybe she sensed the insecurity in you, "He loves you a lot, y/n. I don't think I can date him again after knowing how much he loves you and will continue to love you."

"You're so stupid..." you uttered in disbelief.

"It's your choice if you want to give him another chance or not. I just wanted to let you know that he loves you to his bones." She spoke as tears rolled down her eyes and you hugged her tighter.

____________________________________

"Did you find anything?"

"Nothing yet."

"We have to move faster. Mr. Jeon is coming back to Korea today."

"It's not so easy. The only way to get information is by being close to her. And they already suspect me. There's no way they'll trust me."

"Make them trust you. Should i remind you what may happen if you fail?!"

"No need. I understand the graveness of the situation."

"If you ran out of ideas, should I give you one?"

"What are you planning?"

"I heard your sister goes to the same school as y/n. Why don't you let her do part of the job."

"They're not really at good terms with eachother so i'm not sure if she'll be of any help."

"So she's as useless as you."

"Don't worry. I'll find out a way."

"You better."

____________________________________

"Tae? Why are you here?"

"Can't I come to see my sister?"

"But you don't." His sister ruffled his hair.

"You're right, I needed a favor from you." His smile turned into a cute pout.

"Sure. Come inside." She opened the door wider to let him in.

"Where's Namjoon hyung?"

"Let me guess. You needed a favor from him?" She eyed the younger as he sat on the couch.

"Yeah, I wanted his help."

"He got an urgent call from his father regarding Jungkook. Aparently his father is coming to Korea today and he went to receive him." She spoke as she poured hot coffee into two cups.

"Jungkook's father is coming today?" Taehyung asked with a shocked expression wondering how his father got the news eventhough the accident was kept a secret.

"Yeah. Do you know anything about it?" She handed one of the cups to Taehyung and started sipping her coffee from the other one.

"Jungkook........ was involved in a car accident." He looked down, a frown apparent on his face.

"What?!" She almost chocked on her coffee, "Is he alright? What happened? Why wasn't I informed about this? When? How?" She drowned him in a million questions altogether.