She smiled at the tall man who waited for her at the school exit, he immediately loomed over her as she stepped out, leading her to the vehicle. As she pushed her bag in her eyes caught a figure on the other side of the road.

There was a guy on a expensive bike with his helmet on, she smiled. She knew it was him, he had lifted the glass and his eyes smiled at her. She had the urge to go and speak to him, thank him for helping her when there was no need for him to but she couldn't, not in presence of her guard. She didn't wanted her brother worried or pissed. He had any ways declared she was too young to talk or think about guys. She didn't protest, he meant a lot to her.

Sonakshi looked at Vikram once, then gave a side glance to the guard, he gave a nod. With that she quickly got inside the car with a smile , amazed that he understood her so easily. As her car sped off, Vikram saw a paper being dropped. He drove and picked it up driving off next moment.

As soon as he reached home, he locked himself in the room and pulled out the note.

'Hi saviour ...I am Sonakshi and here is my number...xxxxxxx' he smiled . Without waiting a minute he messaged her, waiting for her to respond. She did making him grin wide,

'How did you know its me.' He asked

'Ummm...don't know..but was sure it's you..Saviour!' Came the response

'My name is Vikram!'

'Hi Vikram, I am Sonakshi!' He grinned wide at her message, then sat staring at the phone not knowing what to text her. 'Are you there?' Came her's next minute

'Yes.. zoned out. Don't know what to ask and what to share.'

'Then just share what you want to...and I will do the same.'

Her candid response made him smile more. After contemplating for good time he finally asked what he wanted to, 'Can we meet? Only if you are fine.'

There was no response for long, Vikran cursed for stepping his boundaries. He instantly responded, 'I am sorry! I stepped my boundaries.'

'Its fine, I just can't meet you that easily. Anna keeps a close watch, he is too worried about me after the last incident.'

'I can relate to him, I would have done the same if it was my sister.' He replied

'Your sister !!! Who would mess with her, she is so brave'

He grinned, 'Yes, Rolli is one of her kind. She is sometimes too brave for her own good.'

'Where did you get my whereabouts from and why?' Her next question surprised him

'My sister arranged it for me , and the answer of Why is the same for which you dropped your number scribbled on the paper.' Sona's heart paced. She smiled burying her face into the soft of her pillow. She heard Dev calling her out and decided to end the chat, 'Vikram...Anna is here. Will chat later Bye!!!'

She went offline and Vikram huffed, how he hoped to chat with her a little longer. He knew she was still younger and decided to take time. He was bought up to be a gentleman, only till no one crossed his patience limit.

He lay on his bed till his phone took his attention, it was Dan, ''Vikram, man you didn't tell me you are participating in derby to help Archie..'' Vikram processes and then groaned.

''I will be there!'' With that he disconnected. Archie was his batch mate and came from a humble background. With his father's demise the poor lad was left to take care of his younger brother and mother. He was an amazing rider and participated in derby to earn some quick money along with the odd jobs. Vikram was aware that Archie couldn't ride for next few months being severely ill but he never expected his strong headed sister to help the guy this way.