He Meets Your Parents

Dean:

The first time Dean ever meet your parents, your dad was giving him a hard time. You warned Dean before hand about your old man, but simply told you he could handle it. During dinner however you noticed how Dean kept his silence around your dad, until you realized that the way your dad was treating Dean was the exact same way John used to treat Dean. Harsh and cruelly.

"Dad, did you know Dean is car savvy?" you said, your dad turing to look at Dean astonished.

"Is that so?" asked your old man, as he began to ask Dean questions about mechanical parts, and his favorite models, and other stuff you just didin't understand.

After dinner, you and your mom were washing dishes, as you saw through the window, your dad and Dean under the hood of the Impala. You smiled at the beautiful warm sight in front of you, as your man, and your old man getting along so well.

Sam:

The first time Sam met your parents, they fell in love with him. They fell in love with his kindness, his words, the way he spoke to you and treated you. They loved how he was just smart, he was everything they could want in a guy for you.They only complained how long his hair was.

The day you invited over Sam for dinner, your folks were having a wonderful time. You have never seen your parents so excited about talking to your boyfriend. Throughout the whole evening you could sense ethe joy in the atmosphere, as you all shared whisky.

By the end of the night, your parents had already been asking for a wedding date, you simply laughed aat the ridiculous thing your parents had said till you hear Sam say, "Bambi, I don't think a wedding date is too far off."

Castiel:

The first time your parents, meet Castiel, they weren't quite sure what to think. Your mom thought he was a very attractive man who wore a trench, while dad just saw him as a confussed puppy most of the time. Frankly those were just some of the reasons you loved Cas.

"Hello, I'm Castiel. I'm an Angel of the Lord"

"Really?" A man who serves God? Wow, outstanding!" responded your dad considering he was a reverend.

Your father seemed to have appreciated that you were dating a man who served God, literally. Throughout the whole dinner, you could sense the approval your dad had given Castiel. You knew your mom already liked him, since she told you she finds him extremly attractive. Bye the end of dinner, your dad was satisfied having meet Cas. You let out a sigh of relief as you and Cas walked out the door, happy that your dad accepted your angel.

Crowley:

You never meant to brag to your mom about how amazing Crowley was. How he was a master chef, leaving out the part of how he is the King of Hell. You would always tell your mom about the most magnificant foods he cooked for you.

One day you decided to invite your mom over and show her how amazing Crowley was at cooking. He prepared his famous Zuchinni Mushroom. The beautiful smell filling the entire house. When your mom arrived, Crowley had already prepared a plate for her, hot and ready. Your mother was astonished by the amazing flavors her tase buds were expierincing.

Your mom just simply looked at Crowley and said, "Any man who can cook for my daughter is immedietly part of this family."

Lucifer:

Your parents meeting Lucifer was literally the most sweetest thing ever. Just because he was Lucifer doesn't mean he's a bad man.

The first time he meet your parents, he welcomed them into your apartment with arms wide open. Treating them as royalty. He provided everything for them so they can make themselves feel at home. At first you felt he was kissing-ass, but then you realized that that is just how he is. He has always been a kind, sweet, generous man; around you of course.

So when he treated your parents it wasn't any difference. He treated them how he treated you, like precious doves.

Balthazar:

You clearly insisted not to take it over the top, but Balthazar just wouldn't listen. He sold a few of his artifacts, just so he could take you and your parents out to dinner to a fancy resturant. You knew how much those artifacts meant to him, and by him selling them made you feel guilty.

"Nonsense, Darling." I could always steal them back." smirked Balthazar, as he held open the house door, heading towards the restaurant.

When your parents arrived at the restaurant, they were surprised to see how magnifant and big it was. They walked over to your table, and Balthazar quickly stood, and shaked their hands, kissing your mom behind her hand. Your mom felt flattered by Balthazar's manners.

By the end of the dinner your parents were convinced he was rich. "Oh, please. I'm really not, but if I would have to spend the little money I own just to make my darling happy, I would spend it all in a heartbeat.

Gabriel:

You know the expression, "you only get one chance to make an impression?"

Well, Gabriel somehow made an amazing impression on your parents. You were absolutley nervous about having Gabriel meet your parents, since you knew he was the most childish person on earth, and in heaven. All throughout the day, as you were stressing out, fixing house, making sure your paretns would approve, Gabriel was goofing around.

"Would it kill you to help me?" you asked rushing back in forth from the kitchen to the living room.

"Yes, it literally would." responded Gabriel eating a choclate bar.

Once you finished cleaning you rushed over to Gabriel to adjust his tie, when the door bell rang. Gabriel rushed over to opened it and to your surprise behaved like a sophisticated gentleman. Throughout the dinner, Gabriel was using manners you never even knew he had! You parents were astonished by the sophistication in his mannerism, and vocabulary.

Your parents couldn't have been more happy to know Gabriel, was the definition of the man they wanted for you all these years.

Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect