Hobbies That You're Both Into

Dean:
Dean loves being in the garden with you. Dean felt absolutely happy creating life, instead of taking it. You taught him very thin he knew about gardening, at first he refused feeling too macho, wanting to work on the Impala all day. But once he tried gardening he actually enjoyed it. Both of you love to tend to the gardens. Dean gardening... Who knew?

Sam:
Sam was once in a school play, when he was younger. But other than that he wasn't much into it. Until he met you. Your passion for theatre eventually swayed Sam to join you.
Although Sam's busy at hunting he loves to be in theatre projects with you, he takes him time off hunting to be with you in plays, skits, or simply helping you improve your acting skills.

Castiel:
You've always had a knack for photography, and ever since you meet Castiel he's been the main focus in your photography work. You absolutely love taking candid pictures of Castiel. Castiel looks amazing in very single picture, with any angle. Castiel is just such a big inspiration in your photography work. Castiel even tries to learn a few photography skills from you.

Crowley:
You and Crowley love to cook. Crowley isn't a cooking type of guy, but with you he loves to be in the kitchen and eventually start food fights. You love to record your little cooking sessions, naming it, " Hell's Kitchen." Crowley always rolls his eyes as you laugh into the video camera saying the ridiculous name out loud.

Lucifer:
Both of you enjoy volunteering at the animal shelters. Who knew Lucifer would have such a way with animals? All the puppies love to ambush Lucifer as he sits in their play pen. All the puppies licking Lucifer, causing him to let out a genuine laugh. The sight is so beautiful you love taking pictures of Lucifer with the puppies.

Balthazar:
You've always enjoyed painting, and Balthazar being a bit self-centered loves when you paint him. Balthazar loves being the main focus in your art work. He also loves it when you show him some painting pointers. Balthazar can sit for hours, talking to you while you paint him. It's one of his favorite things.

Gabriel:
Gabriel has never been an outdoors man, but ever since you introduced him to hiking, he can't get enough! He loves walking for hours with you and simply talking about anything you two came come up with it! Gabriel feels at ease being with you and wandering for hours. He also loves the idea if getting fit!
-----------------------
I'm not gonna lie.... I like this one too.

Anyways vote, comment, and leave some suggestions in the comments! LOL or not. 😜

Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect