How You Met

Dean:
You met Dean, when you were out grocery shopping. Your hands touched as you both reached for the last apple pie. Yes, it sounds cliche, but you love reminiscing the warmth of his hand on yours. Plus he let you have the last delicacy. Obviously he's a keeper.

Sam:
You met Sam, when you were at the library doing research. A rather old ancient book caught your attention. You tried to reach for it, but couldn't manage to grasp it. An extremely tall handsome man, reached it for you. Your hands touched as he handed you the book, making you blush uncontrolablly.

Castiel:
You were sitting at the park bench observing nature at its finest beauty, when a handsome, confused trench-coat wearing man sat next you. He asked you if he could borrow your phone. He said 'the little man told him he ran out of minutes.' You laughed as you handed him your phone, your hands touching on contact.

Crowley:
You met Crowley when you unitentionally wandered into a crossroad. You aren't exactly sure how you ended at the crossroad, but when you arrived you saw a rather dashing man with a British accent trying to making a deal with you. You weren't scared being alone with him; somehow he convinced you. You sealed the deal with a kiss.

Lucifer:
You met Lucifer when you were casually walking down the street. You were in a rush, late for an appointment. You were speed walking when you accidentally bumped into someone; causing your papers to fall to the ground. You quickly bend over orgranizing your papers as you picked them up, when you notice you make contact with another. You look up and saw a rather playful smile, apologizing.

Balthazar:
You were casualy walking through the museum observing the beautiful artifacts. You stop and observe the marvellously small painting of the Mona Lisa. Fasinated by the beautiful piece of art you didn't notice a man beginning to make small talk. You look over to him and smile; he responds by saying he has an exact replica of the Mona Lisa at home, telling you the one there is fake. You laughed at his silly attempt to flirt with you.

Gabriel:
You were working part-time at a bar for college money. You bar-tending, when a beautiful brown-eyed man polietly asked for a beer. You handed him one, and he immedietaly began flirting with you. You would have ignored his annoying attempts of flirting; right when as you passed him the beer, your hands came in contact. You looked over at his eyes as you felt sparks fly.

—————————
Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect