Christmas Present He Gave You

Dean:
His mom's wedding ring, Dean has always kept his mom's wedding ring with him as a memory of her, a way to keep her close. By giving it to you, it is a subtle way of Dean proposing to you, as well as a way of him saying  you will always be together.

Sam:
A broken vintage pocket watch, so you always remember that when you and him are together time will always stand still. You thought it was cheesy, but yet you couldn't stop gushing over this present and the meaningful representation of it.

Cas:
He wanted to give you his grace in a little bottle to signify that he doesn't need it to feel heavenly since he has you, but you said no, you rather have him the way he is 100%.

Crowley:
At first you thought it was weird, then sweet because you know he trusted you with his life's and apparently his remains. He handed his remains to you in a nice velvet red box, although other women would have freaked you're not like the other women, and you promised you will always protect them with your life.

Lucifer:
He could have given you anything you wanted, but all you simply wanted was for a nice sweet romantic Christmas dinner with just the two of you, cuddling next to the fire place.

Balthazar:
He gave you a necklace. Not just any necklace a necklace that delivers you recorded messages from Balthazar, whenever he is away from you.

Gabriel:
You were actually rather surprised with his present, you thought it was going to be something sexual. But no, he gave you a never expiring coupon that made him prepare a fanciful beautiful feast, when ever you wanted to.

-----------------------------
I'm finished with these!
Some of them aren't as good as others but out of all 7 I'm probably proud of 3 that I wrote!

Please vote, comment and add to your library if you enjoy them!

Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect