ll your really out here making thots look original ll

Her words lingered in the air causing the faint stench of alcohol to become more profound.

She took an equivalent of three steps backwards while my thoughts gathered.

If it weren't for me.

The weight of those words took a large toll on me. Is it really my fault she's here. If it weren't for me would she be living a normal life with a human boyfriend. Thoughts raced through my mind as I attempt to gain posture once again.

I am just about positive that my once angered face has fear written all over it.

I look up form the floor that not to long ago was holding all the weight of my emotions to the problem that caused them. Ellie.

Her face appeared to be more smug than ever. Delight written all over her as if she had just done the best thing in history.

Boy I would kill to drag her through a bush and watch her weave be snatched by the branches and thorns hidden within. It would be a delight but this bitch has no bushes close by.

Despite the fact that weave snatching would be appealing to commit, She deserves so much more than a measly weave snatch.

My power is greatly restricted in an area like this. If I were to use it would most likely complicate things further than necessary.

Bitches POV

Oh my, oh my I guess I've finally broken him. His face seems like the definition of depression all because of his precious little y/n. I would say I feel some form of sympathy but if I can't have him, then no one can or will have him.

Seeing him fall for some petty human that he most likely picked up from some bar disgusts me. His had me all along wrapped around his boney finger.

For all I cared he could keep me on a leash and I'd obey his ever order. But of course he couldn't do that to me since I was his innocent little Ellie that commited no such things in the underground.

What a pathetic lie I lived. Getting pounded by a monster was the least of my problems yet it seemed to be his top priority.

How weak.

Sans POV

My saddened structure began to fade as I was filled with my initial emotion. Anger.

My once scared expression has turned to one I haven't made since I last saw chara.

Passion burning through me.

Eye glowing.

There is no longer any point in holding back.

Welcome to the bone zone Ellie.