Above ground pt2

Sans POV

Damn it I can't shake off this vibe the caller left. As the minutes go by I feel my self  closing in needing to let loose.

" you know your mistake" was all that ran through my head.

What was the mistake undyne made that caused someone to hate her to the point of dead. As my mind keeps wondering I slowly drift asleep dreaming once again of the black sludge that held my brother once. I slept for what felt like days waking up in a pool of sweat.

"Sans why don't you help me!" Papyrus yelled from down stairs.

" coming!" I yell back

As I approach papyrus the faint smell of spaghetti becomes more obvious.

" let me guess a 'food' emergency?"

" you have never been more right. Can you get the tomato paste though that is all I need."

" well ok I'm gonna head out soon." As I finished my sentence I handed him the paste and went down town. Here in {your country} is amazing the air is fresh the trees are luxurious and shady. As well as maintaining an amazing temperature.

As I continue walking on the path to who knows where I come across y/n listening to music letting one ear bud dangle from her ear.

"Oh hey sans what a surprise to see you " she beems

" hehe, what brings you out here this very second?"  I ask

" enjoy the weather while it lasts I would like to ask the same question of you?" She asks eagerly awaiting a response.

" just the same as you" I beam back earning a slight blush from not only myself but her aswell.

" we should see each other soon y/n feels like forever since I last saw you" i offered

" sounds like an idea see you this Friday?"

" cya Friday " I reassured her.

We talked for a little while longer before parting ways. But boy was it good to take my mind off the current horror and just enjoy my girlfriends company.

A/n
Hey updated twice today , god I love having spare time ☺️ but yeah gonna update as well tomorrow than gonna work on all my assessments that are due soon.
As always hope you enjoyed. Love you all.
Have an amazing day or night my little lusties 💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️