ll eww i spotted a thot ll

A/n
Uhmmm been obsessed with Boku no hero academia, angels of death, free!dive into the future, bungo stray dogs and I'll soon be obsessed with yarichin bitchbu soo uhhh updates have been s l o w. uwu recently I had a sporting competition and I needed to train so in other words. Eww what's free time. Anyway ily and damn the comment section is bootiful I am proud to know that y'all have a great humour. Anyyywayyy feel free to ignore this and enjoy the story :)

Y/n POV

Sans and I enter the elevator to hell. I desperately watch ya gradually get to her apartment. Floor 1. Floor 2. Floor 3. Floor 4. Floor 5. Floor 6. Floor 7. Floor 8. The ride is over. We were no longer in the safe zone.
"Well here we are" I sigh mentally preparing myself.

Little did I know tonight would break me.

Sans led us to the apartment door. The wait was excruciating. He taped the door bell twice. Not to long after the thot came to the door. She had tacky make-up applied and looked as if someone snatched her weave, than dragged her through a bush.

Sans looked at her with a gentle smile while I tried to hide my boiling anger.

"Welcome" she exclaimed taking sans by the hand.

Before a second passed he jerked his hand away from her.

Despite her appearance she had a luxury apartment. It was filled with expensive designer brand furniture. Not only was her place profitable, it had a beach view only believed to exist in movies. I would be lying if a hint of jealousy didn't arise in me.

I turn my gaze back to the  s l u t  attempting to seduce my man. Each attempt failing one after the other almost to the point it was purely entertaining.

After we had settled in and she finally gave way she suggested having some alcohol. She grabbed out a green colour vodka and an iced beer for sans. We drank for hours on end talking about whatever crossed our minds weather it was about Cheeto's ruling a country or whether dodo's are really extinct. By the time we had sobered up a little, It was approximately 6pm. Although sans and Ellie had sobered up my head continued to spin causing my world to go on spirals. Not to long later my world disappeared from me as I faded into the dark abyss.

Sans pov

We drank until we could no longer sense the difference between our wonderland and reality. Y/n could normally handle her alcohol well but today something seemed off. Although we did drink a lot, we didn't drink enough for her to pass out. Y/n started to go pale and rock on the spot. Her legs started to tremble. Not long after her last drink she collapsed. Her breath hitched as she fell backwards towards the floor.

Despite my drunken state I felt my world stop. Was she going to be ok? Was she going to wake up the next day? These type of questions filled my head as I saw my lover pass out.

Ellie didn't seem to bat an eye. She gave me a small sympathetic look and than gave me a toothy grin. Her face was enough to send shivers down my spin. No matter goes down it won't be good.........

F a c t:
Aizawa Shouta is a daddy 😳

Underlust sans x reader ( some lemons 🍋)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें