ll thotimus prime ll

A/n

Uhmmmm I guesss I'm alive????? I know shocking. I have mainly been on a hiatus due to personal reasons and issues but other than that I'm slowly getting back to how I used to be. I am so sorry about the long wait I promise to update more often.

MUST READ

There will be a gap but the general filler is that y/n heads home with sans to his place while our high key slut went home empty handed :)

Now here is the story 😂

Y/n

Last night was a mess. She acted as if she ruled the world. Honestly it's a shame people like her actually exist. It's not like I can do much though, she is sans's childhood friend no matter how I look at it. Anyway today we are heading over to over to the bitches house. She lives in a small apartment block that is in quite a rich area. It has a roof with a jacuzzi and a perfect view.

Sans POV

Today we are heading to Ellie's apartment. To be honest after last night I don't even know if I wanna see her anymore. I know some people are thots at heart but boyy she makes thots seem decent. WALLS are more attractive than her and that's saying something. Anyway we are leaving to her apartment at noon, approximately 1:30pm. I look down at my phone realising I have practically slept til lunch. I have an hour and a half till I must leave. I turn off my phone and start to get ready. Y/n is all ready up applying her make-up. Can I just say she is looking mighty fine.

I walk towards my cupboard pulling out my usual fluffy sleeveless hoodie and a pair of basketball shorts. Once y/n is finished in the bathroom I spray some deodorant and look st myself one last time before we leave.

: time skippity skip :

Y/n  POV

We arrive at Ellie's apartment building. As each second goes by I am feeling less and less superior. The apartment is even better than imagined. It had an expensive club down the road, basically a red carpet entry with security guards out front and a roof high enough to give anyone the perfect view of the sunset.

Sans and I exchange glances and hop out of the vehicle. We walk up to the guards and explain we are hear to meet a friends of ours named Ellie who is on floor 8 of this building. They say something into their ear piece than let us through.

But nor sans or I would know how disastrous tonight would be.........