The meet up

: time skip bought to you by your one and only:

Sans POV

I arrive at the mall where we had planned the meet up. I sat in the food court wait for her to arrive. I saw a girl quite lost in the crowd she looked similar to my age and she looked like she was looking for someone. Then it clicked is this y/n?

Y/n pov
A small skeleton walked up to me asking whether I was was lost or not. I had told him I was meeting up with someone. He had a black expression that soon lit up."are you perhaps looking for a pen pal who goes by the name of sans?" He asked smirking "yes I am. Do you know where he is?" I asked with curiosity. " I would say I didn't but the person you are looking for is right in front of you 😏" a fainted purple streak came across his face as he said this. I couldn't help my self so I pulled him into a warm embrace. As I let go I looked down blushing a noticeable shade of red. But he was not only a deeper shade of purple now but holding a rubber band ready to snap it at any moment.

" oh I am so so sorry if I made you uncomfortable I am just so happy I finally get to meet you." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

" don't worry it's fine. But what would you like to do while we are here?"