ll unfortunately rocks exist ll

A/n

Hey guys guess what I'm not dead :)

Well I have EXTREMELY busy with school and assessment which has became time abuse. My school term is so damn close to being finished and I plan to spam this sooo much.

First I wanna say thank you guys for waiting so long cuz I know that this is just way to log for ANYONE to wait.

And I love you all thank you so much for being so patient.

Also if you ever feel bad know that I can't keep a phone screen without smashing it or leaving a crack. So far this month cracked three separate screens and smashed one two months ago. I am literally one of the worst people as soon as glass gets involved.

Anyway here is the chapter you came for 😅

————————————————————

ll unfortunately rocks exist ll

It has been about a week since sans and y/n last saw each other.
Y/n POV

It feels like I haven't seen sans for ages. Even though we spend the whole night texting with a little sexting in between it feels like we have became so distant.

:ding:

:sans: hey babe I close friend of mine Ellie is coming to town and I want you to meet her.

( mwahaha the drama shall begin btw can't remember who but your suggestion of a bitchy character is coming into play)

: y/n: sure when and where are we gonna meet up?

:sans: how bout tonight at tease?

:y/n: sure ttyl <3

- sans and y/n left the chat -

" hmm Ellie" is all that ran through my mind for the rest of the day.

I went to the gym, slept and ate. All while managing to find time to fit in some {favourite thing to do}.

:time skip to later that night:

I'm excited to meet this Ellie girl but I'm willing to snatch her wig if she try's to touch my man.

I head into my bathroom shower and apply my favourite perfume. Next I head to the mirror and apply a perfect combination of light and dark enough to make a crowd stop and stare.

About an hour later I finally feel presentable to head to tease.

I head down the stairs and call a taxi.

:time skip to tease:

Sans POV

I arrive at tease and notice my childhood friend Ellie is already there. Unfortunately she was one of the very few that fell down into the underground were rape is to common.

Unlike other humans that were complete either pacifist or genocide she was neutral she killed but not very often.

As time went on she grew up with me and we became the closest of friends. Although when frisk released all the monsters she went back to her home town while I went to the place I live at as of today.

She sat across the bartender and ordered a drink. She looked over my way and gave a wave to head over.

I walked over to her and had a seat at the all to familiar tease.

Not to long after I had sat down y/n entered to club looking stunning as usual.

She noticed me immediately and headed over to us.

Ellie's POV

( now let shit get interesting )

Sans may be a childhood friends but also a childhood crush. In the underground he was the biggest player going from girl to girl each night with someone new. Everyone loved him including me. Unlike those perverted monsters I loved him for his personality and also the rumour about being a freak in the sheets.

Seeing him go soft for this girl kills me but there is no way I'll let this girl take my man away from me.

As the girl named y/n approached us I pulled sans closer and wrapped my arm around his waist.

' if I can't have him no one can'