Goddess of Acting

Mulai dari awal

There was a reason why I was called the Goddess of Destruction. Just with a sound of my voice, I can shake the earth. The first time I did this, with this body, XuanYu got scared shitless. I laughed and laughed and laughed. It's still funny when I think back on it.

Wait... maybe Wei WuXian followed XuanYu's cousin into town?

I walk outside. "Hey lil' Apple! Did you see where the lunatic went?" I threw an apple at him, instantly catching it in his mouth. The stupid animal nods his head toward town. "Of course he did. After all, he needs to fulfil a wish that he has no ideas about what it is," I face palm. "XuanYu, you're an idiot".

I run into town toward the Mo family's house. "He better be there or I'm going to kill him later," I mumble to myself.

As I get closer to the house, a crowd of people surround the front entrance. "Yes yes! He didn't steal, I was robbed!"

I roll my eyes. Must be fun playing a lunatic. You could get away with a lot of things, specially when XuanYu's body isn't possessed but a forced sacrificed contract. Why did I pick such a stupid friend to hang out with? Oh, because it's fun messing with people instead of killing them.

The people around me, whisper until I touch one of them on the shoulder with a grin, scaring the man half to death. "Hi. Enjoying the show? I could bring even more entertainment, if you want?"

I accidentally make the man faint. Probably couldn't stomach my grin. I kick his head lightly but no response. At least he isn't dead. That would cause an issue that I have no time for.

I watch the whole show unfold until I feel like I should jump in to have some fun of my own. I make sure to mess up my hair and loosen my clothes. I also put a little bruise makeup on my left cheek just incase, to make it more believable.

"Young Master, words are more powerful than weapons," says the Lan person who forgot the name of.

I stumble through the crowd, people parting the way for me. Time to improve my acting abilities. "You bastard! How could you?!" My voice breaks unintentionally but hey it fits.

Everyone stares at me. This is just too perfect. I glance over to XuanYu- I mean WuXian, with a small unnoticeable wink except for him to see. "How could you ruin my face and dishevel my clothing?! Have you no shame?!"

Everyone's eyes widen, while WuXian stifles his laughter. The people from the GusuLan Sect were especially surprised. They should be, I'm acting like a victim of sinful proportions. I take a step forward accidentally tripping, hitting my face to the floor.

'Ow! Son of- I swear this feels like he actually did something to me. My face really hurts,' I scream in my head.

I was going to produce fake tears but the pain on my face hurts like hell. I slowly try to get up but I hurt my arm crashing to the floor. Tears begin to stream down my face. I continue to swear in my mind as I try to get up but fail miserably. "Are you okay? Here, let me help you up".

I look up to see one of the Lan Sect males. I take hold of his offered hand, wincing in the process. I turn away, wiping my face with my sleeve. When turning back around, I thank him. "Thank you," I whisper quietly.

"She's lying! I never touched that lunatic's friend!" The cousin whines.

I look over to WuXian seeing him have a look of worry. He knows I'm actually hurting. Not from being touched, because it is a lie, but from falling down hard with a really loud thud to the face.

I instantly look away, straightening out my robes. I brush my fingers through my silky hair, getting all the knots out. When I finish, I tie my hair up in a high ponytail. Since I grew up, being the longest vengeful spirit, my looks became similar to my old self.

My skin has no blemishes, my hands and feet on the small side, a little tall for an average female to be, my eyes a shade of a piercing dark purple, my full lips as red as a flower bud, my body in perfect proportions of a hourglass, and raven hair as soft as silk.

When I fully refresh myself, my appearance looks nothing of a victim, if it weren't for the fake bruises, real scrapes around the cheek, and a really hurt arm, I'm completely fine.

I raise my hands in respect to the visitors. "I'm sorry for all the commotion I may have caused. Please forgive my rudeness towards the guests of this household". I hold onto my arm wincing a little at the contact.

Some of the Lan Sect males, takes in her appearance like a Goddess that came to earth. I'm more of a vengeful soul that came here but they don't need to know that.

The brat yelled at me again. "See! She lied! She's completely fine!"

I look over the the bastard, taking a step further away from him. In all honesty, he has hit me before but denied it. This is just pay back, even when I'm actually hurting for real.

Without knowing what his actions would be, the cousin suddenly charges at me, making my eyes widen. I'm not the one to fight back because my body isn't that flexible. I'm truly scared at this very moment.

I turn to run behind one of the Lan Sect people but he catches my arm before I can do so. I let out a small whimper, falling to the ground in pain. They pry him off of me, pulling my arm too.

The only thing I can do is bite his hand. Once I accomplish that, I fall to the ground again, dragging myself across the floor. "This isn't the first time he hit me," I mumble but a few ears catch my statement.

Someone lifts me up, making me grab onto them so I don't fall. "Better?" The XuanYu stealer says.

"Pfft. No. I hurt like hell even though it was supposed to be a joke," I whisper for only his ears.

He laughs. I slap him on the chest. "I waited an hour for you but you didn't show up. I even drew Mr. Perfect, HanGuang-Jun," I mumble the last part.

"Sorry. I was locked in and then I wanted to have some fun," he grins. I roll my eyes.

I look around. "You can put me down now. My legs are fine," I look at one of the Lan Sect males, instantly turning away when our eyes met. "Put me down," I slap his chest again.

He sets me down gently. I brush off my clothes, making sure there's no creases. Everything thing seems to be alright now but his cousin has a look of distain. "Be careful. You don't want to lose face," I smirk a little.

He huffs walking out. "Now, can anyone help me with my arm and face?"

___

Edit: The character is an OC. All the events that happened to her is what I made up. Just to clarify for any misconceptions.