Goddess of Search

I find myself wondering back to WuXuan's little shack to find his donkey missing. "Well, he stole lil Apple. That little piece of work".

I sigh, thinking about the journey I have to go on foot. I could make someone carry me by controlling their body but that's too much of a hassle to search for someone. I also could just walk but walking is boring.

An idea pops into my head as I take out my dagger. I kiss the blade. "Oh thank father for making me this dagger and letting me call it Guan Yin. Goddess of Mercy. My lovely. I'm going to use you for my transportation".

I hold up my hand, doing a ninja move. Ninjas exist, right? NARUTOOOO!!!!! Anyway, I hop onto Guan Yin and zip through the forest. Thinking about now,
I'm just riding myself. Cough cough. Very weird imagery.

I ride my dagger through the trees, swiftly avoid getting hit by one. I always sharpen it for emergencies and it works better when in good condition. The last time I had a dull blade didn't end well with both parties.

Getting a Birdseye view, I fly over the town but, with no such luck. The sun starts to set as I follow a dirt road. When the thought of giving up crosses my mind, up ahead I see people in cultivation nets. Very expensive. And my eyes land on WuXian. "There you are you little punk!"

I hop off my dagger, sheathing it back into my holder. I walk up to him, smacking him upside the head. "What the hell? Why did you run off like that? I set a rule that you're not going anywhere without me. Understand, Little boy?"

Glaring at me, he rubs the back of his head. I look over to see a kid on the ground. I know him but I don't care to remember his name. He is WuXian's kinda nephew but not really. All I really need to know is that I just really hate this child. His uncle did a very bad job at raising him. Too stuck up.

I put my hands on my hips. "Let him go. I promise he won't try to swing his sword at you anymore. Trust me. With me around, nobody who knows me would forget all about you," I put my hand on his shoulder, with a thumbs up. My pep talk doesn't seem to be working but I can care less about what he thinks.

"Ugh, not you too. Take this off! If you don't, I'm gonna tell my uncle! Just wait for your death!" The brat yells.

Then, the stupidest question I never thought I'd hear, is said by WuXian. "Why your uncle and not your dad? Who's your uncle?" I facepalm. Whatever's going to happen next is not going to be pretty.

"I'm his uncle," a voice behind us scowls. The face I most dreaded to see again. "Do you have any last words?" The one and only, Jiang Cheng.

I look at him with fear. 'This is definitely not good. He hates my guts. But, to make matters even worse, WuXian is standing right next to me and he doesn't even know it'. With wide eyes, I stare at his whip. "Damnit all," I mutter under my breath.

All I heard from his words were, "kill the cultivator...". Those words alone, makes me turn around and run. WuXian follow after. "You can't run! Here!" The brat charges at use with his sword, until a white light knocks it out of his hand.

I fall to the ground, hurting the same hurt arm, in the process. I groan as pain shoots throughout my arm. I grit my teeth hard, trying not to scream. When I look in front of me, HanGuang-Jun stands but meters away. I look back to WuXian, having some sort of temporary telepathy. "You're so screwed if they found of who you really are," I stare at him, talking with my eyes.

He seems to understand when he gulps, nodding then looking back to both parties. I don't care to listen to what they're arguing about. All I care about is my precious abused arm.

When I see Jiang Cheng leave, my whole body relaxes. "Young master Mo and young mistress Xiao, so we meet again," I look up to the familiar voice. SiZhui!

He offers me hand to stand up. I wipe my hands on my clothing before taking his his hand. I hear WuXian let out a little snort but I completely ignore his presence. "Likewise". From the corner of my eyes, I see a hint of amusement in WangJi's face before it completely disappears. One of these day, I'm going to seriously hurt him. The both of them.

WuXian still sits on the ground. "We're still here thanks to these boys". I turn around to him, rolling my eyes then turn back around.

I plan on having a staring contest with SiZhui but, somebody interrupts me! "Do your tasks," the stupid WangJi commands his juniors.

All of the answer with a yes. I watch how SiZhui lightly smiles at me then walks away with his fellow people. I try so hard to stifle my sigh. WuXian stands next to me. I look over to WangJi, seeing him nod toward WuXian. This time, I'm trying not to giggle or even give a creepy fujoshi smile.

As I watch WangJi walk away, I let out all the tension from my body that I didn't notice before. "Wow. I didn't realise how much tension I was holding in when those two were here. I'm just glad Jiang Cheng didn't kill me. Isn't that a relief," I laugh at the end, walking toward lil Apple.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" I turn around to see a confused but worried face.

Leaning up against a tree, I sigh. "I may have done a thing or two in the past that got me on the wrong foot with the guy and the fact I was close to you didn't help either. Just when I thought you were dead, you came back. But, my mom killed herself by holding a knife in my hands, not letting me go. Then, that crap ball turned on you. And not just you. He saw me as a little version of you. So, I ran away. Later on, I found XuanYu. My most best friend. Then you decided to show up, again". The last sentence is more of a diss than an explanation. He looks at me with concern at first but then a deadpan expression. Perfect in my opinion. "Come one. Let's go. Let's find that weird arm and kill it". The last two words are emphasised by a creepy smile.

"Get that gross face away from me and let's go," he walks over to lil Apple.

I shake my head. "Idiot," I mumble.

Boom! I hope this is to your liking. I know it's weird but it's more of a bad weird in a good way. That sentence doesn't make sense at all. Not edited.