I'M BACK BITCHES!

HI ALL YOU LOVING PEOPLE YES I KNOW I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR QUITE SOME TIME I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY TRYING TO FIND A JOB AND STUFF YOU KNOW BECOMING A ADULT AND HAVING TO PAR TAKE IN SUCH ACTIVITIES AS SUCH AND ALSO I'VE SLEEP DEPRIVED AND WORKING ON NEW STORIES BECAUSE I AM A PUTZ THAT CAN'T STAY ON ONE STORY AT A TIME OH THE JOY OF BEING A CREATOR ANYWAY I HAVE THIS CHAPTER I MIGHT BE KINDA SHORT I DON'T KNOW YET BUT SOME OF IT IS ACTUALLY WRITTEN DOWN IN MY NOTEBOOK THE OTHER HALF OF THIS STORY IS GONNA JUST COME OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD THIS TAKES PLACE A MONTH LATER.

Octavia/ ( comes home) Hey Clarke

Clarke/ ( looks up from her drawing) Hey, how was school?

Octavia/ It was fine I guess, today was the last day for Ms.Sonja so we'll get our new world history teacher tommorrow.

Clarke/ Lovely, tell me how does this look? ( shows her the drawing of Polis)

Octavia/ It looks great. You gonna sell it this time ( she laughs and sits next to her on the couch)

Clarke/ Maybe I can sell this one.

Octavia/ Mom, you can't keep them all you have to sell some so we can have more income.

Clarke/ Hey, I'm the mama let me worry about finances you just be a kid. Besides we don't have to worry like we did before with money.

Octavia/ I know, but still.

NEXT DAY

Octavia/ ( goes into her class) 

Briggs/ ( messing with Roma)

Octavia/ Leave her be Briggs.

Briggs/ Hod yu rein daun. ( mind your place)

Octavia/ ( sigh) ( throws a book at his head and they begin to fight)

NEW TEACHER COMES IN AND BREAKS UP THE FIGHT

Teacher/ Em pleni! ( Enough!)

Octavia/ ( looks up) Oh you have got to be kidding me.

Bellamy/ What are you doing here?

Octavia/ I go to school here you idiot. What the fuck are you doing here Bellamy?

Bellamy/ I'm the new history teacher replacing Ms. Sonja.

Octavia/ Of course you are. ( she says with a bite then walks back to the back of the class to take her seat)

Roma/ ( turns to her) Who was that?

Octavia/ ( practically fuming at this point) Nobody.

Roma/ ( turns back around slowly) Okay. ( seeing that it is obviously a sore subject)

Bellamy/ So I heard that your class has been learning about ancient Rome.

Monroe/ Yeah we're reading Ovid.

Sterling/ The red queen is a fucking joke. She murdered hundreds of her own people for no reason and was a cannibal.

Octavia/ ( scoffs) Oh come on Sterling, Blodreina did what she had to because she had no other choice. She didn't want to kill a third of her people but their deaths were on them.

Sterling/ Everyone has a choice Octavia.

Octavia/ And yet no one gave her another option. Her people had to resort to cannibalism, the hydro farm was dying in only their second year in the bunker, she couldn't just stand by and watch her people die from starvation. The fighting pits were the only way to control crime so they had to do as such. It's not as if Blodreina had it any better than the rest of them they all suffered during the dark years and they made it through. Her people chose to break the laws so they had to fight for their lives if they wanted to be forgiven for them, they had the choice to not break the law but they did so they had to endure the consequences.