I CAN'T LOSE HER TOO

THIS IS THE MORNING AFTER 

Clarke/ Octavia, I'm getting ready to leave for work. I need you to wake up Madi and soon and walk her to the bus stop today.

Octavia/ Ok, What time are you coming home tonight?

Clarke/ Late shift all week and I already called Indra and told her that your not coming in for training today.

Octavia/ Ok, have a good day at work love you.

Clarke/ ( kisses her head) Love you too bye. ( she leaves)

                                                       A FEW HOURS PASS

Octavia/ ( gets up and goes to Madis room) Princess time to get up.

Madi/ Wheres mommy?

Octavia/ Mommy had to go into work early today. So I'm gonna get you ready for school.

Madi/ Ok ( gets dressed and goes downstairs) Auntie O, whats for breakfest?

Octavia/ Um apple ( tosses her an apple) brush your hair and brush your teeth so we can go.

Madi/ ( Leaves to brush her teeth and hair) Ok I'm ready ( she comes back out  and bites her apple) 

Octavia/ ( takes her hand and walks her to the bus stop) ( the bus pulls up )

Madi/ Bye auntie O.

Octavia/ Have a good day at school Madi. ( she watches her get on the bus then walks back home and goes back to sleep) 

                                                       A FEW HOURS PASS

Octavia/ ( wakes back up and decides to go next door to Ravens) Raven where are you?

Shaw/ ( comes from outback) She's in the garage. ( walks back with her)

Raven/ Your Harley is a piece of junk Shaw. ( she says while working on his motor cycle)

Shaw/ You're just mad that you can't fix it. 

Raven/ I can fix anything, I've done everything that can possibly be done to fix this death machine. Riding this could kill you or someone else.

Shaw/ It's a classic Reyes.

Raven/ Every mechanic is going to tell you the same damn thing! ( softens her voice) Hey O, why aren't you at school?

Octavia/ I asked Clarke if I could stay home.

Raven/ OK, well what do you think.

Octavia/ Well does it have sentimental value? Cause if so then I say sell it, but if it doesn't and he's just keeping it because it's a classic Harley Davidson then just sell it.

Raven/ Great we are selling it.

Shaw/ Raven-

Raven/ No, I am going to take a bath because my leg is throbbing. ( leaves )

Octavia/ Trouble in paradise.

Shaw/ Shut up.

Octavia/ ( laughs) I'm going to raid your kitchen now. ( leaves ) ( eating a apple when her phone rings ) Hey Lincoln.

Lincoln/ Where were you today?

Octavia/ I asked my mom if I could stay home today. At the party last night my brother showed up.

Lincoln/ He came back?!

Octavia/ Yeah, everyone is pissed off about it. I don't even know how he got Murphys address because we know he didn't invite him.