PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!

6 YEARS AGO

Bellamy is drinking heavily because he can't handle the raising Octavia by himself after the death of their mother.

Octavia/ Bell, you're scaring me.

Bellamy/ ( sighs) 

Octavia/ Why are you packing all my things in the car?! Bellamy answer me. ( she cries)

Bellamy/ You're gonna stay with Clarke for a little while.

Octavia/  I don't want Clarke. I want you I need my big brother.

Bellamy/ You'll be better off with Clarke.

Octavia/ Bellamy please. ( she sobs)

Bellamy/ This is not up for discussion O. Get in the car...please.

Octavia/ Did I do something wrong?

Bellamy/ You didn't do anything wrong, please get in the car.

Octavia/ OK ( she puts on her coat and grabs her stuffed bunny and heads out to the car) 

Bellamy/ ( while driving) I promise I'll call you and write to you, I'll always be a phone call away.

Octavia/ ( sobs)

Bellamy/ ( parks the car) I'm gonna get your stuff out of the trunk, and I need you to hand this envelope to Clarke okay.

Octavia/ ( nods)

Bellamy/ Come here

Octavia/ ( hugs him) You always say my sister my responsibility what happened to that?

Bellamy/ I promise I am doing this because I love you and want to protect you.

Octavia/ I love you big brother

Bellamy/ I love you too ( kisses her head) May we meet again. ( walks to get in the car)

Octavia/ PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! ( she cries)

Bellamy/ ( drives off )

Octavia/ ( Sobs and walks up to the appartment and presses the buzzer)

Clarke/ ( wakes up and walks over to the buzzer) Who is it? 

Octavia/ ( cries) Its me Octavia.

Clarke/ O? ( runs down stairs)

Octavia/ ( runs into her arms) 

Clarke/ O, honey where's your brother?

Octavia/ He left me 

Clarke/  ( takes her and her stuff upstairs) 

Octavia/ He said to give this to you. ( hands her the large envelope) 

Clarke/ I'll deal with that in the morning. Right now I'm going to run you a bath because you look like you haven't taken one in weeks okay.

Octavia/ ( looks down) we haven't had running water since mama died.

Clarke/ ( sighs) While you are taking your bath I am going to make up the pull out couch for you to sleep on 

Octavia/ Could I sleep in your room  tonight please

Clarke/ sure O, I'll be right back. ( goes to turn on the tub) ( A few minuets pass) Your bath is ready and I laid out some clothes for you to sleep in after.