YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

6 YEARS LATER

                             MURPHY AND EMORI HAVE A PARTY TO CELEBRATE THEIR ENGAGEMENT 

Octavia/ So Emori, do you have any ideas of what kind of dress you want to wear?

Emori/ I'll probably not even where a dress, maybe a dark green pant suit.

Octavia/ Hmm ok.

                                             THERE IS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR

Miller/ I'll get it ( opens the door to see Bellamy) You son of a bitch. ( punches him in the face)

Clarke/ ( Runs over to the door)

Miller/ ( grabs Bellamy by his shirt and takes him outside) You need to leave.

Clarke/ Miller what the hell- Bellamy?!

Bellamy/ Hey princess.

Octavia/ ( hears Clarke say her brothers name and runs out onto the porch) 

Bellamy/ Look how big you've gotten.

Octavia/ (punches him) I hate you I hate you! YOU LEFT ME, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF ME AND YOU DIDN'T! YOU PUT ME AND CLARKE THROUGH HELL, YOU FUCKING LEFT ME!

Clarke/ ( pulls Octavia off of him)

Octavia/ I NEEDED YOU! MAMA HAD JUST DIED YOU WERE ALL I HAD LEFT, YOU SAID YOU WOULD CALL THAT I WOULD NEVER LOSE YOU. YOU LIED, 'MY SISTER MY RESPONSIBILITY' WAS BULLSHIT. (spits on him) You're dead to me.

Madi/ ( runs out and hugs Octavia) Don't cry auntie O.

Octavia/ ( wipes her tears) Lets go back inside Madi. ( picks her up and goes back inside)

Clarke/ ( waits until Octavia is back inside and starts to cry) You need to leave.

Bellamy/ I just want to talk.

Clarke/ NOW YOU WANT TO TALK! NO, we needed to talk when you dumped her off at my place in the middle of the night. We needed to talk when I found out  I was pregnant. Octavia needed to talk to you because she missed the hell out of you. We tried everything to get in contact with you Bellamy you hurt us. I won't let you hurt my child again.

Bellamy/ ( gets frustrated) She is not your child...Please Clarke let me explain.

Murphy/ WOULD YOU GO DAMMIT! No one wants you here.

Clarke/ I'm gonna go check on the girls, by the time I get back I want you gone. ( turns to leave)

Abby/ Want me to take Madi for the night?

Clarke/ No mom it's ok. Where's O?

Abby/ In the back yard with Shaw and Raven.

Clarke/ ( goes out back and sees Raven hugging Octavia)

Madi/ Why auntie O cry?

Clarke/ Someone hurt her really bad, uncle Shaw is gonna take you out to the car so we can go home ok.

Madi/ Ok ( leaves with shaw)

Clarke/ O

Octavia/ ( Runs into her arms and sobs) I hate him So much, he's acting like he did nothing wrong. He hurt us.

Clarke/ ( holds her face) Listen to me, he will never hurt us again. Madi is in the car and I am taking you home now.

Octavia/ ( nods her head) 

Emori/ ( comes out back) Clarke he's still here.

Clarke/ You know what if he wants to stay and get his ass beat by multiple people who hate him, that's not my problem.( Walks Octavia to the car)

Bellamy/ Clarke!

Clarke/ Get in the car O.

Octavia/ ( gets in the car)

Clarke/ Screw you Bellamy ( gets in the car and goes home they walk into the house)

Octavia/ I'm gonna go put some comfy clothes on

Clarke/ ok

Madi/ Mommy, was that daddy?

Clarke/ ( sighs) Yes madi

Madi/ I'm sorry he hurt you and auntie O.

Clarke/ Ai hod yu in ai strik natblida. You know that 

Madi/ I love you too mama.

Octavia/ ( comes from out of her room) 

Clarke/ Madi go put your pajamas on I'll be in to tuck you in, in a minuet.

Madi/ Ok ( she yawns and hugs Octavia) I love you auntie O.

Octavia/ I love you too Madi. ( watches Madi leave) Clarke can I not go to school tomorrow please. I don't think I could handle it.

Clarke/ Yeah you can stay home, I figured you would want to stay home.

Madi/ Mommy!

Clarke/ I'll be right back ( Goes up stairs and tucks Madi in) Octavia?

Octavia/ I'm in your room.

Clarke/ You gonna sleep in here tonight?

Octavia/ Yeah

Clarke/ ( gets into bed) I'm sorry about what happened tonight.

Octavia/ You know I would have been a little forgiving maybe if he would of sent me my damn bed.

Clarke/ Yeah, come on lets get some sleep.

THEY BOTH GO TO SLEEP

Octavia/ ( dream of 6 years) Clarke when am I gonna get my old bed?

Clarke/ I know its been a rough couple months for us but I'm doing the best I can.

Octavia/ I know, I'm just mad at Bell.

Clarke/ I know, I'm sorry.

Octavia/ It's not your fault.

Clarke/ You wanna go back home?

Octavia/ Yeah.

THEY GO BACK HOME

Clarke/ ( opens the door)

Raven/ SUPRISE!

 Clarke/ Whats all of this?

Raven/ Well we know you guys had been struggling for a while struggling for a while. ( to Octavia) We know that this isn't total privacy but it's better than what you've had for the past couple of months. Boys open the curtain

Octavia/ ( screams)  You got me a bed and a dresser.

Clarke/ How did you guys get this?

Miller/ I told my dad about what had happened  and he decided to go out and get her a bed and a dresser, I know that it's kinda small but now you can put your clothes in some place other than in your suitcase.

Octavia/ ( runs up and hugs Miller) I love it Miller thank you so much.

OK SO THATS THE END OF THAT CHAPTER I'LL BE UPDATING TOMORROW