Jounin Exams [Filler]

Start from the beginning

Not wanting to be overtaken, Yuki spreads her wings before grabbing the hands of Shikamaru and Neji and flying quickly towards the next obstacle which was a wall they had to scale. There were ropes attached to it for those with no chakra, but the team ignored them by pumping chakra into their feet and running up the wall before running back down and dashing down the path.

Soon they were again running through a river but, with no seals from the Mist teams, they were able to run atop of the water and were able to over take the Suna team. Of course they attempted to stop them by throwing wind jutsus at them, only for the Leaf team to dodge before Neji knocks them out quickly with the help of his Byakugan.

Quickly moving on, the team comes to another obstacle. This time they had to run across a beam before getting to a climbing wall, simple, until you look down and notice you could fall into a pit of fire. Quickly, and with the finest chakra control at their feet to keep them from falling, they make it across the beam and over the wall while bullets of water are shot out of it.

"Fuck!" Shikamaru shouts when he gets blasted by a bullet which knocks him off the wall and straight for the pit.

He would have fallen too if it hadn't been for Yuki who grabbed him at the last moment. She had unleaded her wings and grabbed him before he was gone. Using her strength, she brought him back to the wall.

After clearing the obstacle, they ran straight towards the next one. They had to cross a pool of electricity infused water by holding onto a wooden platform that rocked back and forth the entire time. Latching on with chakra they made their way down until it began to violently shake, causing them to increase the amount of chakra they were using to hold on.

Three teams, all from Kumo, were on the platforms on either side of them and were attempting to knock them off.

"Not today bitch!" Yuki shouts before vaulting herself to the platform on her left and shoving the members into the water, electrocuting them in the process.

This bought enough time for Shikamaru and Neji to make it through, only for them to begin fighting the team that had been on their right.

But more teams began to catch up, some managing to clear the obstacle before Yuki could stop them while others weren't so lucky; she was able to either push the teams in or break the platform enough so it wouldn't reach to the other side.

Finally, she gets across the pool and finds Neji and Shikamaru surrounded by unconscious teams. They were panting from effort it took to defend themselves but, Yuki could see the amount of teams closing in and the amount that had already passed them while they were fighting.

"Come on, lets get our spot back." She says while grabbing each of the boy's arms and flying up.

Looking down, they could tell that around five teams had passed them.

Groaning in disappointment, Shikamaru sighs, "We're going to take them out aren't we?"

"No, we'll fly over them and deal with them at the next obstacle if need be." Neji says while watching the teams below them as well, "Besides, the only one with long ranged attacks is currently keeping us in the air right now."

"About that," Yuki says before dodging a fire ball, "Looks like we can't be up here much longer, we're going to have to land and deal with the teams now."

On the way down, Yuki attempts to land them ahead of the teams, but once down they had to sprint to keep their lead. The fact that they were getting tired and the amount of fire balls they had to dodge started to effect how fast they were able to run. Before they knew it, they had made it to the next obstacle with a team from Kumo on their tails.