"Right, let's start!" Mic's voice came.

The two teens that were arguing ceased and everyone looked up.

"Get moving!"

Mic was standing somewhere high up.

"There are no countdowns in real battles! Run, run, run roosters! You're wasting air time here!"

(Y/n) immediately took off with the crowd.

Shadow noticed that the green haired kid was behind.

"Hey, kid, pay attention!" he shouted and quickly hid.

Luckily, the boy did hear and was shocked seeing he was behind.

(Y/n) ran around the suburban city with her hair swaying wildly behind her.

Suddenly, a robot skidded in front of her.

"Looks like a three-pointer," Shadow said.

"Right," she said and smirked, "Let's start!" she sprinted at it and it raised an arm.

"Looks like it shoots."

Just as predicted, it began shooting missiles at her.

She raised her hand causing a wall of Earth to appear in front of her and then getting destroyed by the missiles. She ran through the debris unfazed and then saw that more robots had already gathered.

She smirked, "4 of them are 2 points, 4 are 3, and 3 are 1."

"Be careful," Shadow said.

She skidded to a stop and put her hands in front of her.

"Grrr..." her hands shook.

Below her, the ground shook before a large chunk of rock came up with her at the top.

The rock hovered above and then she jumped at the top of a building. She punched the rock and it began cracking.

The rock was now in several pieces and threw her hands forward causing the rocks to shoot at the robots like bullets and destroying them.

She then began running on the buildings, "If I'm correct that's a total of 23," she jumped over a building and used her air bending to give her a boost and landing on the next building.

Down below she saw others destroying the robots easily.

"Okay, I can tell we're in an area that's supposed to be populated," she said out loud skidding to a stop at the middle of a building and looking down, "Shadow, can you help me?"

Shadow nodded as he sat on her head.

He closed his eyes and concentrated his hearing as (y/n) looked around.

Shadow opened his eyes, "Three down below in 5 seconds."

"Got it!" she jumped off the building and just as Shadow predicted some robots came.

She saw 2 of them were 2 points and the last one was a 3 point.

Her fists suddenly lit up with flames. She used the flames and rocketed herself down. (A/n: Like Azula from Avatar.)

She punched one in the face destroying the head and reacted quickly with a turning kick to others and a large flame coming out and burning another and the final one she shot some fire out of her other foot destroying the last one.