Chapter 21 - A blushing Aaron

Bella's Pov

I felt as if my heart stopped for a whole minute at the small pink plus sign, my blood seemed to stop flowing through my veins. I ran down stair to where my mom and dad were watching a movie. They looked at me as if they already knew what I was going to say.

"I'm pregnant" my voice shaking and my chest pounding against my ribcage.

My mom quickly got up and embraced me in tight hug.

"Don't worry we will get through this, we will be here for you" we all sat on the couch and hugged each other tightly

I suddenly felt a light touch on my shoulder; I turned around to see Steven with his hands in his pockets and looking down at me.

"Um...I know we've just met but I'm here for you too"

My stomach instantly erupted with millions of butterflies at the gentleness in his voice. I smile at him and he smiles back but both of seem to be holding back its clear but I don't blame him.

I walk back up to my room only to end up running to the bathroom again and throwing up. I wonder why it's called morning sickness when it could happen at any hour of the day not just the morning. I walk back up to my room and sit on my chair by the window.

"Hey."

I turn around and see Steven walking into my room and sitting on the corner of my bed.

"Hi"

"So your dad needs to use your car tomorrow so I was wondering if you would let me give you a ride to school"

"Oh that's right I have school tomorrow. Yea thanks...Do you think everyone knows you do you think Carter told everyone what he thinks happened"

"I don't know but if he did I'd have to kill him" he said raising an eyebrow at me which made me smile. I don't know why but it did.

"Thanks Steven"

Something about the way he look at me after I said that put my heart beat in overdrive that I could feel it pumping against my rib cage remembering back when he kissed me the other night. Was that just going to be a one night thing were we ever going to talk about it I mean why did we kiss? I look up at him and his eyes are wide and his cheeks begin to burn red, crap did I say that out loud.

"Um I don't know,I guess we were kind of just in the moment, you know but don't worry it won't change the fact that we are just friends" he said nervously running his fingers through his already messy hair, and walking out of my room.

Part of me was relived but the other part of me wanted to find out more about him. He is just so mysterious and confusing the kind of person who doesn't put out who they truly are.

I yawned realizing it was getting late and I would have to wake up early tomorrow, I quickly changed into sweats and a grabbed the first t-shirt I saw on the bedside chair without really looking at it and got into my bed.

*****

The next morning I woke and feeling extremely groggy and tired and as soon as I stood up I felt that sick feeling in my stomach again and I ran into the bathroom. I look into the bathroom mirror and realized I was wearing Steven's shirt.

"Hey it looks good on you"

I turn and see Steven leaning against the door frame with a smirk and his hair is in all directions.

"A crazy bed hair suits you" I say in a sarcastic tone before grabbing my tooth brush and watching his cheeks start to burn in a light pink tone. He walks in hip bumping me making me moving to the left as he grabs his toothbrush.

I walk back into my room and head to my closet and pick out jeans and a Disneyland sweater since it looks like a cold day considering the dark clouds outside. I quickly put my hair in a ponytail and don't even bother putting on makeup. I grab my bag and head down stairs. I see that Steven is already before me and still managed to look like a Greek god. He lifts his head up from his phone and looks up at me and a smirk begins to form on his face.

"What? Admiring my beauty" he was with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I've just never seen a monkey with a cell phone" I say proudly walking out the front door. I could see from the corner of my eye his shocked expression with only makes me smirk more.

"Just wait till you see a monkey drive" he chuckles, I laugh too only because he literally insulted himself.

The drive to school was quite until we drove up the parking lot.

"So how I'm I going to get home, since I won't be in cheer anymore because ...well you know" I say nervously biting my lip.

"I will be taking you home, after your done talking to your coach you can just come and sit on the bleachers until practice is over" he said as he put the car in park. I smiled as we both stepped out and went our separate ways since the five minute bell had already rang.

Knots in stomach grew as I knew I would have to face Carter as soon as I step into class. I walk in a spot Carter at his seat and my throat goes dry when I see Katie sitting on his lap. I walk quietly and sit at my desk just as the bell rings and Katie goes back to her seat, I didn't even know she was in this class. I could feel my body trembling as I could feel Carter glaring at me from the corner of my eye.

"So I heard"

"Heard what" I say but still not making eye contact with him

"The truth, what happened at that party and why Steven was at your house the other night...I want to apologize for what I said" This time I turn to him and his expression is full of worry. I give a slight awkward smile and turn my attention back to the front of the room. Where our teacher is assigning project partners.

"Okay Carter and Isabella you will work together" my heart sinks to the pit of my stomach and I turn to see Carter who is looking down at his desk but blushing intensely.

"So my place?" Carter says as the bell rings

"Sure" I reply walking out the room and heading for my next class. I walk down the hall feeling all eyes on me and I hear whispers.

"That's the girl that Cole rapped"

"She's crazy, Cole is hot I would have let him fuck me"

I turn the corner muttering 'sluts' totally disgusted that people actually think in that way. I walk in and instantly my heart flutters when I see Steven and Aaron smile at me. I walk over and take me seat

"Hey Bella" Aaron says with a warm smile

"Hi Aaron" I say smiling back right below we are loudly shushed since class has already begun.

The class flies by and Aaron must of noticed the look on my face when I realized it was break time.

"You can hang with us if you want" He says he a sweet reassuring voice. I smile and nodded as the three of us walk out the door Steven leading the way to a lunch table under a big shady tree. I sit quickly and put my bag on my lap.

"So how's Ericka doing" Steven says breaking the silence and sitting down next to me as Aaron sits across the table.

"She's doing better" I said smiling knowing it was true the doctors said she suddenly was doing better and if her health keeps up she will be able to be realized from the hospital.

"Ericka Thomas?" Aaron says

I nodded my head confused as soon as I do I smile forms on his face and he begins to blush.

"I know her, I volunteer at the hospital and we talk a lot" he says as his cheeks turning a brighter shade of red. I'm shocked he would volunteer at a hospital but even more shocked that he s blushing this much when I mentioned Ericka. I would be sure to talk to Ericka about this.

*Please comment, vote and share with friends** :)