Ch 36 - let's take you home

Bella's Pov

My heart sinks at the sight of his eyes looking into mine. I feel frozen but my entire body begins to tremble.

"You shouldn't be scared, I found you so that we can start a family together." he says with a smirk on his face.

"You disgust me" I say finally able to open my mouth and speak.

"You shouldn't say that to your future husband" I says his voice full of venom.

I see at he corner of my eye someone walk into the dark room. But I can't quite see who it is.

"Hey Blake" Cole calls out without taking his devious glare away from me.

Blake..Carters best friend? Since when was he friends with Cole.

"What are you planning to do with me" I say my voice shaking more and more with every word that leaves my lips. Cole inches closer to my face and I turn away from him. He aggressively turns my face and forces a kiss from me.

"We are going to move to Texas and raise our family so if your Prince Charming tries to come and save the day I might just have to use this" He pulls out a gun from and drawer and my breathe is caught in my throat, he smirks puts it away and walks out of the room leaving me alone with Blake.

"Blake...why are you doing this" I say quietly for Cole not hear us. He walks over to me and sits in the chair next to mine.

"I'm doing this because I'm sick and tired of other people having a perfect life and people like me and Cole have to suffer through life, it's our turn now" He says his hands forming into fist I front of him

"You think my life is perfect...because its not. I didn't ask to get raped or to carry the child of that rapist" I say as the tears begin to form around my eyes.

"Yea that's why he is trying to fix the wrongs he did!" He says.

"By kidnappings me and forcing me to go with him to Texas. two wrongs don't make a right Blake!" The tears or now flowing down down cheek freely. He quickly stands up.

"Don't let him fool you Blake! He is using you!"

As soon as the word escape my mouth he quickly turns around and the back of his hand makes impact with the side of my head. Fear runs up and down my body my face is turned to the direction Blake hit me and my hair covers my face. I see his feet walk up to my chair his hand reaches for my chin and he turns his face towards mine.

"Whatever your trying to convince me of, its not going to work. Your going to Texas with Cole whether you like it or not"

---

Steven Pov

My heart seemed to be going at the same speed as my car as I raced down the streets of Bella's neighborhood trying to find the slightest sight of where Cole could have taken Bella. My grip on the stirring wheel tightened to the point where my knuckles began to turn white and my fingertips felt numb. I quickly parked my car in Aaron's drive way. I quickly made my way through his door I didn't bother knocking

"Hey man what's up I was just about to...." he stops at mid sentence once he sees that look on my face. Carter's here too he seems just as considered as Aaron.

"Hey why so quite" Ericka makes her way around the corner into the living room.

"What's wrong" she say noticing the look on our faces.

I look at Ericka. Her best friend, her hair has now made it to her shoulders. The words haven't even left my mouth yet and I could already picture what this might do to her.