Chapter 30 2am pancakes

Bella Pov

The entire drive home I couldn't stop from smiling that my cheeks began to hurt as I looked down at the small belly just above the button of my jeans.

"So I suppose your happy"
I turn to see Steven with a smirk on his face with one had on the stirring wheel.

" Yeah I suppose I am. I just can't wait for my next appoint when I can finally find out if I'm having a boy or a girl, it wouldn't make a difference I would love it to pieces either way but I would love to be to do its hair if it's a girl and dress her up in tutus and... I'm talking a lot aren't I" I say with an even wider smile.

"Haha, yea you are, buts it's okay it's kinda cute"

I feel my blood instantly rush to the apples of my cheeks as Steven says that I'm cute. We finally arrive at the driveway of my house, so I go to open the car door.

"Wait." I turn to Steven who seems worried.
"What's up"
"There's something I need to tell you" he says taking my hand. my heart starting rapidly beating against my chest at the anticipation of what he is going to say.

"Cole got out"

My heart sinks to the pit of my stomach, shivers crawl down my spine and my entire body begins to tremble.

"No! He can't it's only been 3 months this is impossible!" I scream as the tear stream freely in all directions down my face.

" He somehow got his dad to convince the judge to give him a lighter sentence.but don't worry about him I'm here for you and I promise I will never let him near no matter what it takes." Steven says as he cups his hand around my head and I sob uncontrollably.

We headed inside with Steven's arm draped around me and me sobbing into his chest. He leads me up to my room and lays me down. He kisses my fore head and turns to walk away.

"Wait, can you stay with me tonight" I say my voice still shaking.

"Yea of course"

He lays down next to me and pulls the blanket over our bodies. I move over closer to and he wraps his arm around my a lay my head on his chest and my arm on his torso. in the matter of minutes I fall asleep the the warmth of his body and the rhythm of his heartbeat.

Stevens Pov

I wake up to Bella wrapped around me. I carefully side out of bed to not wake her and head to the bathroom. I look at my self in the mirror and only picture her.

'What's happening to me, I'm Steven Davis I don't fall for girls like this, but somehow Bella managed to get through to me'

I looked at the mirror again and Cole pops into my mind and my skin begins to crawl and my blood boils.

How could he possibly be out. I swear the chance I get to see that low life his dead.

"Steven"

I turn to see a groggy tried Bella at the doorway.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up"

"No you didn't. My bladder did" she says with a straight face but I can't help but chuckle as I step out so that she can use the bathroom.

I walk down stairs to get a glass of water realizes I hadn't stopped smiling. A few minutes later Bella comes down stairs.

"Let's make pancakes" she says with wide eyes

"Pancakes? It's 2 in the morning." I say shocked.

"Yea I know but I'm starving" she says heading to the fridge to pull out the eggs and milk. I chuckle

"Why do you laugh at everything I do" she asks.

" I don't know I guess your just funny to me, the cute ones always are " I say as I help her crack an egg. and I notice that she quickly looks down at her feet as she begins to flush a bright shade of red.
" You can take over from here right" she says as she skips her way out of the kitchen.

" Not so fast" I say as I quickly catch her Arm and spin around to face me. my kitchen becomes silent as we might eye contact and she stretches on the tip of her toes as I begin to lean in. Just as our lips where about to make contact she jumps out of my grip and runs back up stairs sending me to chase after her. she runs to her room and just as I was about to get the she slams the door shut.

"HA! I win" she sings with joy.

"Okay I'll finish the pancakes" I say walking back down stairs, but only I wasn't actually going to finish the rest of the pancakes. instead I walk out to the backyard and climb up the tree just outside her window, which just so happens to be open. I peek inside and I was in luck her back was facing the window I crawl in and she quickly spins toward me but I catch her before she can run. laughter escapes from her mouth as I tickle her sides. I lay her down on her bed and continue to tickle her sides. I watch the joy in her face and realize the joy that she brings to me so effortlessly.

I stop my body hovering over hers and our eyes lock together with out I second thought I press my lips to hers and I cradle my head in my head as she wraps her hand around my neck pulling me in closer. the seconds feel like hours when I feel her lips against mine.

I flip over to the bed without losing the sight of her eyes and reach for her. I kiss her forehead and we both drift off to sleep.

****
Okay let me start off by saying that I'am sooo sorry about disappearing for 3 months. College applications have been crazy but I'm back and updates will be more frequent.
I'm thinking maybe 5 my chapters of this book and then part two will start after that so that also means a lot will happen in these last chapters

Thank you to all my loyal readers who stuck with me while I was gone this chapter is for all of you :*